need opinions!! Keep 4 door or buy 2 door?

jspin75

ok so right nw i have a 97 lx im not a fan of 4 doors... id like a 2 door, right now im unemployed(im 17), my family is poor. do you guys think i should put money little by little into fixing up the lx, or fix the small things on it save up and get a 2 door? if anyone has pics of a good looking sedan can you post them? maybey if i see some inspiration for a sedan i might want to end up keeping it.

Finnish~Racer

The ONLY Finnish-Canadian
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude, you gotta work with what you got, and go for what you want. Keep what you got and save. Your 17, you have PLENTY of time to get the car you want.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just be glad you have a car if you dont have a job and your family is poor, be grateful for what you have man

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
4 doors are sexy if done up right use google and find some nice ones

jspin75

haha im gratefull im not trying too make it sound bad were not poor.. its just i live with my mom were the only ones living together. and we just dont have money flowing you know? were not like eating ramen everyday haha but im not complaining about the 4 door.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ok so right nw i have a 97 lx im not a fan of 4 doors... id like a 2 door, right now im unemployed(im 17), my family is poor. do you guys think i should put money little by little into fixing up the lx, or fix the small things on it save up and get a 2 door? if anyone has pics of a good looking sedan can you post them? maybey if i see some inspiration for a sedan i might want to end up keeping it.
you said it man,i was just sayin

civic0918

Registered VIP
I got a 4 door cuz i have a daughter. Then i lowered it and fell in love. I think sedan's are sexy coupe's are sporty. You are young man life fly's by so fast. Go try hard to get a good job and before you know it you will be 23 years old riding around in a slammed 4 door looking good. Just remember bills and family come first it easy to get hooked and buy the wheels are lowering kit and say forget the water bill. You'll be fine man just be glad your only 17. Believe it or not i know i didnt when i was 17 but that is the best time of your life.... Just be happy and good luck in whatever you do..

bmorei9s06

5+ Year Member
here is one of the cleanest four doors ive ever seen, it used to be mine before it got stolen.....

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
4 doors equals more whores! Let me dig up some google. Get on 6th gen memebers rides and look at the sedan thread.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I want both. I just have the coupe and still saving up for a sedan. Get whichever you like.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah definately look in the 6th gen members rides and click on the sedan part. looking =answer

idkfreddy

5+ Year Member
I have a sedan myself but I also like coupes. At first hated sedans then got one stuck with it and love it ! Just save up for now and try finding a job. gl!

x23Curtis23x

5+ Year Member
ive got a 5th gen now and would love to sell it and pick up a 5th gen sedan or a 6th gen they just look amazing when there finished but im happy with the coupe so like everyones saying ur 17 be grateful for what u got and u still got many years ahead of ya to find the perfect one for you

JDMJNKY

Banned
keep it...so much more uniqueness w/ a 4dr! Here's a buddies, plus they are the wave of the future compact sedans ( announcer voice )