Need opinions on 96-98 hood?

civic98ek

Registered VIP
Im getting my 98 ek painted soon and need a hood thats in great condition. Was looking on rock auto any ideas on how the fitment is or if they fit like oem?

thanks ;)

Trekk

Registered VIP
You know what fits like OEM, OEM parts =) most of the aftermarket stuff fits good normally, if you need to replace one it's because you wrecked the car or something. Something else could be bent and Make the parts not look like they fit well.

gugiey

Registered VIP
Im getting my 98 ek painted soon and need a hood thats in great condition. Was looking on rock auto any ideas on how the fitment is or if they fit like oem?

thanks ;)
You can get aftermarket hoods for cheap like 150 bucks . At least here in Canada you can

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If $280 + freight is too much for a brand new OEM one, you need a cheaper hobby lol

civic98ek

Registered VIP
Because the money i have to get it painted is basically ALL my money haha i was just curious if anyone had used rock auto before for any body parts to see how they fit. dont hate haha i have alot to pay for

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've heard mix things about them but I used CERTIFIT down here in md $65 for a hood and the fitment was the best aftermarket part I've seen before hope this helps

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
look on craigslist or find a junk yard, you should be able to get an OEM hood dirt cheap.