Need P2P OBD2a A/T pinout

DomkeBoy

5+ Year Member
I can't find any charts with the B plug pinout. If anyone could help me find it that would be amazing.

bones420

5+ Year Member
download a free service manual. it will be in there

DomkeBoy

5+ Year Member
download a free service manual. it will be in there
Where would I find that? I feel like the pin out for that plug is impossible to find. Its for the automatic one. I just need to know what the pins are. I kinda fooled my system. I am using an automatic T/B-I/M & ecu...but I have a manual.

Obviously I have a "A/T Concern" code...but its not there haha, but I also have a "Vtec System Malfunction" code. I have cleaned my solenoid, ran through the wiring and anything else it could be. It might be poor fuel pressure, but I think it might have something to do with the "B" plug in the ecu I am using. Like that might be for gear shifting or something. Nothing is there, and I think I might be able to by pass with some wiring work. My car runs, but it limits out at 5500 where the change over should happen. If I can't figure it out I will buy a M/T p2p, but for now I wanna see if I can rig this up.

Lemme know if anyone has heard of anything like this. Thanks.

RonJ

Banned
Look around. Everything you need can be found in your thread. The link in post #3 and the manual links in my signature.

RonJ

Banned
I couldn't find any sort of pinout for the B plug in that link...
That's because OBD2a does not have an ECU B plug. It has ECU A, C, and D plugs. What you are calling the B plug is probably the C plug. You'll figure this out by comparing your "B" plug to the ones shown in the diagram at the link.

DomkeBoy

5+ Year Member
That's because OBD2a does not have an ECU B plug. It has ECU A, C, and D plugs. What you are calling the B plug is probably the C plug. You'll figure this out by comparing your "B" plug to the ones shown in the diagram at the link.
False.

I have an obd2a A/T ecu...it has A,B,C & D...
I have an obd2a M/T ecu...it has A,C, & D...
Both P2P

The M/T ecu doesn't use the B plug...
OBD2b doesn't use the D plug...