Need really good advice on this one fellas

Daddyydex

Need help making this decision guys

Hey right now I'm pushing my 95 civic into 300,000 miles. I need a new car. I'm stuck between a 2009 Accord. A 2010 civic or a 2008 Acura TL (which I love that body style) can anyone compare those. With speed, performance, racing, and modifications, and the steptronics ? And any extra you wana add. Thank you

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i guess it depends what YOU want out of the car..each person is going to have their own thoughts on each car because they might automatically assume you want to mod it and race it or something while some might think you want comfort and to save gas.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The TL isn't even in the same league as the other 2. Hands down that is where my money would go, in fact it will be my next vehicle as soon as finances permit.

gugiey

Registered VIP
TL all the way .
If I ever sell my type r
I would be getting a tl

Daddyydex

Thanks guys. The TL is def sexy n I feel is a good choice car.... How much wud a good certified use one run me?

Zedicous

It really depends what you prefer, personally i like small cars, they are quick, nimble, good on gas and easy to park..
Tons of mods available for the k20 also..

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's like comparing apples to oranges... Acura is Honda's more fancy line of cars. Like Lexus to Toyota. You can't compare a Civic to a TL. It all comes down to what you want. I'd take the TL over the other 2 just because it's such a nicer car.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is the TL 4 or 6 cylinder only the type s comes in manual shift correct??. only concern i would have is the automatic trans being an issue seeing that honda acura never really made a reliable one.

Daddyydex

Gota 95 civic with 290 going strong. I got a family now so I need a bigger ride and somethn I can afford. Im going to finance somthn so im lookin into getting a new car. These r my choices need help to see which one is the best outa 3. 2007 Nissan Altima. 2007 Honda Civic. 2007 Toyota Camry. Which one wud u cop? And can I get some pros and cons if u can give please.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well the Altima and the Camry are both going to be bigger than the Civic. I've always thought those Camrys are a little boring but I had one as a rental before and they are fairly nice. I'd probably go with the Altima but you have to factor in what trim level they are, mileage, etc.

Daddyydex

Thanks I was leaning more to the Altima as well. Are they good performance ? Speed? Reliable? Mods? N having steptronics on there make a diff with speed?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No need for 2 threads. Threads have been merged.