Need Reputable Sites

ChewyCivic

if there is already a thread please direct me to it.
anyways im looking to do a swap but i want to know what sites are reputable by you guys and what sites to definatly stay away from help is definatly appreciated

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
what are you talking about? Reputable on what?

ChewyCivic

I'm looking to hopefully buy a jdm or usdm engine. I want a full swap either brand new or the least amount possible of wear n tear I wanna know what experiences you guys have had with certain sites. What sites are good to buy from and what sites i should stay away from

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
http://www.hmotorsonline.com, heard nothing but good things about them, a little pricey compared to other places but they've been in the business for a while. Or just search craigslist and find something cheap, rebuild it, and swap it in.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Craigslist but you might get some bad stuff but you have a chance on winning a great deal. its hit and miss but if you know your stuff you should be able to find something good.

ChewyCivic

Thanx guys I tries jaydm.com and jspecautosports.com. I've heard some bad stuff about jspec thy look legit but idk. Anyone know anything about jaydm???

ImThaBean

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanx guys I tries jaydm.com and jspecautosports.com. I've heard some bad stuff about jspec thy look legit but idk. Anyone know anything about jaydm???
And you want to trust a site you've heard bad about?

Just do HMotors like suggested above. They have been in the game for a long time and sell good stuff.
:word:

jdtechtalk00

ChewyCivic,

While I cannot provide insight into how reputable jaydm.com is, I personally can vouch for http://www.hondapartsnow.com/honda-civic-parts.html for any OEM Civic parts that you may need during the process of your swap. They sell only the OEM parts that your local dealer sells only at a hefty discount. The shipping is quite quick too :cool:

On a related note, what kind of swap are you performing man?

ChewyCivic

No no if their is a site that anyone has had a bad experience with, I want to know about it ha.
I was thinking about going with a b16a2 or a GSR. Idk which to go with. I read that sticky about all the motors n stuff n I'm still trying to decide.