need som opinions

tchazlee@yahoo.

You can see my car on my diplay picture and it has a body kit on my car and I on no if I want to keep the kit or put stock bumpers on it befor I paint it.. What do yall think looks better?

matisgugle

5+ Year Member
get rid of the body kit PRONTO!!! lol jk. kinda.
it just looks dated like that. stock will never really go out. especially this gen of civics look fantastic with just stock stuff, maybe an Si-R front end, or an Si front end.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not gonna lie, I can't see that for s**t lol. Just post the pic up dude I actually wanna be able to see the kit before I comment on it

tchazlee@yahoo.

I tried but its not lettin me upload but if u search on this site and search for my name tchazlee@yahoo. Its the post just another new guy and its got a pic of it

SuperDanny

it should be whatever you wanna do, f*ck the "trend" i can tell you already the majority of the people on here will be bashing the aftermarket body kit even if it looks good

tchazlee@yahoo.

Yes thanks man... I love my body kit on it now I'm just lookin at paintin it and I see the stock ones and I love it to lol so I'm just confused right now

matisgugle

5+ Year Member
the only bodykits that ive found attractive are maybe the buddyclub kit, and that was on the crx. i dunno, maybe it does look good. did you piece yours together from 3 separate parts? or did you get a complete kit, and if so, whats the name so we can google image it. thanks!

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well that was a dilemma, for anyone who actually wanted to see it without doing the work here ya go

Magic!!!!
Not lovin the sideskirts but there aren't a lot that I love lol. From the side I like your front bumper and the spoilers not bad either. If you could get a shot of the front and the back that would be cool.

I'm still in the body kit phase as well (too much fast and the furious movies), the only thing stopping me from getting one is the fact that I can't find one that i love, and all the money I have right now is going to a Gsr swap.

tchazlee@yahoo.

Hey man thanks for postin that pic up I'm not sure y mine won't work right now but yes ill go take some more pics and try again to post and thanks for all the opinions

ek forever guy

Registered VIP
Looks ridiculous. Put on the OEM bumpers.

Most body kits make our econoboxes look like they're trying too hard to be a Lamborghini. Quit frontin'

smocha77

always better marinated
spoilers not bad, if you can outrun the people who dont like it then you dont have to listen to them.

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
spoilers not bad, if you can outrun the people who dont like it then you dont have to listen to them.
bahahahah, d16y7 ftw.. bring your ass down to ohio when it gets nice and we'll see who'll be chasing who.. btw.. 2004 semi built gti.

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes thanks man... I love my body kit on it now I'm just lookin at paintin it and I see the stock ones and I love it to lol so I'm just confused right now
this site is going to hell. i'm j/k, if you can deal with getting bashed on for having a car that look awful then definitely do it. If you care about other people opinions go stock, if not keep what you have.