Need some help with this aftermarket steering wheel

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So i have this steering wheel and hub combo ..got it for free my buddy didn't really want it and couldn't figure it out and funny enough my ass can't either :word:

Has anyone ever had any experience with the boss hub kit and the quick release and steering wheel combo kit ??? he never told me were he got it from he just said he never used it.

So if anyone knows how please help me out this is frustrating:(

i have the hub it self connected but it is the quick release part this is giving me a hard time

if anyone lives in socal and wouldn't mind helping lmk you can even take a yokohama tire if ya want

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what exaclt do you need help with? all hub/qr should be the same.... i can try and help you out the best I can, I had a momo hub with NRG quick release.. pretty easy to put on... the qr comes in 2 parts, one goes to the wheel, other to the hub.

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea but the part that goes on the wheel that is marked top well its not lining up with the holes on my steering wheel and when i turn the piece that stays on the wheel kinda to the side it lines up perfectly ....so.... i am stuck there

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nvm after selling a tire i got the nrg quick release hub works legit