Need Some Help..

TokyoCivic

ショーン
5+ Year Member
if you didnt know my tire was slashed..it was the front left.. and i got it replaced with the same size tire. the only problem is theres a noise coming from that area now when i turn the wheel left, and also when i drive fast and when i slow down to break. i can not figure out what it could be, i took off the wheel a couple times and tried to tighten the lugnuts as much as i can and its still making that noise.. any ideas on what it could be?

TokyoCivic

ショーン
5+ Year Member
i dunno how my axle would be messed up tho.. thats why i was thinking it shouldnt be the axle.. and if it is.. that sucks ass

dmatrix1

5+ Year Member
either that or your shocks maybe

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
maybe its your boot. check that. does it make any other sounds?

TokyoCivic

ショーン
5+ Year Member
not really man usually if its my cv boot it would make more of a popping sound when i turned the wheel this sounds is more like a flat tire kind of sound.. but they thing is i just put a new tire on and it has air.. i am thinking maybe they weighed the wheel wrong or something...

95_civic_lx

5+ Year Member
i would start simple....like he said...spin the wheel by hand when its up...and u can hear the disc grinding on the shield. I would check all nuts in that area....then proceed to bushings....but if it makes that CLUNK noise when u turn it should be ur axle....good luck man