Need some opinions on what to do to my new EM1

freddyrules

Code Blue
Hey guys im new to this web site and i just got a 2000 honda civic si and everything is stock except that it has a intake and some unknown namebrand rims lol I will post pic ASAP

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if those pics were taken at your house, id suggest a good alarm, doesnt look like the best part of town.

freddyrules

Code Blue
Lol yeah its a real Si Ill post pic of the bay soon i gotta take them but im ordering the si grille and lips...nah this is at my buddys house and your right its not a good part of town but I always got an eye on her lol Ill die if something happen to her

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whoa what happened to the intake and bay...

Doubletap

5+ Year Member
I'm assuming that when you said it was in an accident that it wasn't framed damaged or anything was it? My first EM1 I bought had MAJOR frame damage after I looked more into it. I was able to get my money back with certain pull. Anyways just asking if you got the car frame checked to make sure the guy didn't wreck and insurance didnt just put on new fenders and front end. Seems kind of funny it has that grill and no Si wheels and a squished intake with bay crap. Not judging by any means but I hope you got that car frame checked to make sure its straight, or if it had ANY kind of major wrecks on record.

freddyrules

Code Blue
I'm assuming that when you said it was in an accident that it wasn't framed damaged or anything was it? My first EM1 I bought had MAJOR frame damage after I looked more into it. I was able to get my money back with certain pull. Anyways just asking if you got the car frame checked to make sure the guy didn't wreck and insurance didnt just put on new fenders and front end. Seems kind of funny it has that grill and no Si wheels and a squished intake with bay crap. Not judging by any means but I hope you got that car frame checked to make sure its straight, or if it had ANY kind of major wrecks on record.[

No theres no visible frame damage and i dint get it check for frame damage but it was in an accident cuz the passenger side door looks like it was repainted (not really noticeable unless your really close). Yeah seems like they just took parts from another car or whatever. Thanks.

freddyrules

Code Blue
I'm assuming that when you said it was in an accident that it wasn't framed damaged or anything was it? My first EM1 I bought had MAJOR frame damage after I looked more into it. I was able to get my money back with certain pull. Anyways just asking if you got the car frame checked to make sure the guy didn't wreck and insurance didnt just put on new fenders and front end. Seems kind of funny it has that grill and no Si wheels and a squished intake with bay crap. Not judging by any means but I hope you got that car frame checked to make sure its straight, or if it had ANY kind of major wrecks on record.
oh and what do you mean bay crap im new to this stuff so sorry