need sum seriouse help here! =[

Naught260

5+ Year Member
Get a mirror. That little round thing looks wack.

The junkyard is your friend!

Other than that it doesn't look too bad! The dents don't seem too bad either, I didn't really notice them.

95_CIVICHATCH

5+ Year Member
Get the car as clean as pssible, paint it, detail it, then drop it like its hot.
Thats what i did =)

Last edited:

addiel1000

5+ Year Member
thanks guys.. im actually looking at some skunk2 springs right now.. mhmh should i?

96EJ6EX

Start with a wash. Then learn how to type. Then get a big spolier and buy a front bumper (don't paint it) and maybe some 20"chrome rims. That'll set it off.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha.. ill pass on all dat... ricer
Calm down, Mr. Grammar, it was a joke.

Drop it, get some new wheels (or take hubcaps off and rock steelies.. looks better than hubcaps)

addiel1000

5+ Year Member
yeah i was thinking of taking of the hubcaps.. for now but planning on getting some 16" gold drags? not to shure..

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i was thinking of taking off the hubcaps.. for now. but planning on getting some 16" gold drags? not to sure..
i tried to fix that one as best as i could...
you really gotta use spellcheck or something so next time your not "taking of the hubcaps"..

Naught260

5+ Year Member
Don't most browsers have built-in spellcheck now?

Eh, it doesn't bother me too much anyway, as long as I can understand the statement, and dude doesn't get an attitude about getting some s**t for lacking writing skills.

addiel1000

5+ Year Member
lol my bad.. im just so use to aim n s**t. and i type really fast and dont read over it.. but dis isnt school! lol yall can understand it!

Naught260

5+ Year Member
Just so you know, generally when you don't take the time to read over your posts and edit them before you post them, people are going to judge you and your intelligence based on that.

If that doesn't bother you, then that's cool, but I'm just sayin...

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey wassap.. i jst gotta 95 civic sedan LX a few months back. . . issa 5spd.. all stock.. exstep 4h catback exhaust... any ideas on how should i start hookin dis civic up?
well, it all depends on what your intentions with the car are?

Naught260

5+ Year Member
Hooray, a comprehensible post!

I suggest i/h/e and suspension first. And make sure it runs as smooth as it can. You don't want to start adding real power and then have the engine blow.

210$ketch

210$ketCh
5+ Year Member
ive seen some sedans just like yours real clean, just mainly slammed with lip, side markers, fogs, you can try and get the rear bumper light. stock headlights and taillights.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
trying to make it as clean as possible with that JDM look.. you know?
pretty much everyone on here knows the "JDM look" :lol: but yeah do what that guy said^^ but amber corners, and maybe some window visors, like pls's sedans

Nebster66

yesSIR-S
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright, c'mon lets not bash someone based on their "typing skills" cause we all do it...
Addiel1000, your Civic looks great and most of the time cars start out like s**t and get transformed into a very clean ride...
I would provide some advice but everyone else pretty much said it... lol
I WOULD SUGGEST: a front lip, lowered, wheels, exhaust and JDM Ferio window visors!