need to find the best parts for my sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

89y49rexsi

twinke team bio
5+ Year Member
ok first off does anyone out there know of any companies that make a cat back exhaust for an ef sedan
i was also wondering what yall think about kyb agx adjustable shocks
and if yall can think of any other good parts that i should add to my sedan let me know

at the moment its got eibach sportline springs with dropzone struts

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok first off does anyone out there know of any companies that make a cat back exhaust for an ef sedan
i was also wondering what yall think about kyb agx adjustable shocks
and if yall can think of any other good parts that i should add to my sedan let me know

at the moment its got eibach sportline springs with dropzone struts
i heard they blow easy if they are with any springs with a 2" drop or more. I'd just go with a coilover set up. Koni yellows and ground control coilover sleeves, tein basic coilovers, form and function coilovers or a set of yonaka coilovers. A site sponser is selling these for cheap!

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=169904&p=2683963#post2683963

89y49rexsi

twinke team bio
5+ Year Member
thanks man im trying to put a good parts list together for the car that i can start on when i get back to work

i want function more than anything else i also want the best bang for the buck

i like my eibachs and dropzone struts they handle great but i want it lower than stock hight

kwell

5+ Year Member
AEM cam gear retarded 2 degrees, way better than a cat back (do yourself a favor and just get a fart can, unless your going big) what is your sub model (dx, lx, si)?

89y49rexsi

twinke team bio
5+ Year Member
its a dx and i going to build a new motor as soon as i get back to work therefore i am going 2 2/4" with a stock apearing muffler out here cops profile big time i am done with fart cans

im thinkin big with enough back pressure to run properly

but i really want a bolt in exhaust for my sedan

89y49rexsi

twinke team bio
5+ Year Member
i just bought my sedan like 3 mon ago i had a crx before and that s**t is easy to find

but i have looked and looked for an exhaust for my sedan with no success

SpeedFiends

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As far as the exhaust goes, just get one made but slap a resonator on it if anything and a stock lookin exhaust. I can get you a pretty good deal on the F2 Type I's or II's aswell

-Jess

Status
Not open for further replies.