NEED!! your opinion

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Would the 99-00 si rims look ok on my car.
its a 00 ex or should i wait and get sumfin different

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it would look pretty good, what other rims are you considering?

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SpenceyVTEC
I think it would look pretty good, what other rims are you considering?
not really sure
just know that daniels car lowered looks sweet with those rims on it and the fact that they are cheap is nice too

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, the price sounds right, I'm a custom guy, but I like those rims too, I say go for it

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i say do it Jake... or get some gsr's ... grr baby!!!

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok then i think i mite do it
thanks for the imput anjew and spencey

uncivil

Tsa-la-gi
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I kept trying to get those off of e-bay. Wasted a lot of time. If you know someone local and can get them for $300-$400 I would do it. If not, you can find some 15" or 16" for a little more and have something a little different. I still like them though.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can't go wrong w/ si rims Jake. I have yet to see them look bad on a civic ;)

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i found a local guy here that will sell um for 400 and they got 90% left on the tread

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't get the whole wanting to look like an si or gsr thing? Are you guys just buying these rims cuz they're cheap, or do you actually want them? If I was wanting to stay around 15" or 16" wheels I'd get some lightweight racing wheels instead. I guess that's if money's not the issue.....? There are a bunch of crappy civics in my town rollin around on used si and gsr rims.

P0gKai

B20VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, the si rims are so good looking that is the most popular rims in here, mostly non-honda cars has them.. I think its funny... You'll see a lot of Mitsu's rolling with the si rims with the H emblem.. hahaha!

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 6sic6
I don't get the whole wanting to look like an si or gsr thing? Are you guys just buying these rims cuz they're cheap, or do you actually want them? If I was wanting to stay around 15" or 16" wheels I'd get some lightweight racing wheels instead. I guess that's if money's not the issue.....? There are a bunch of crappy civics in my town rollin around on used si and gsr rims.
im not getting um to try and look like an si. considering that they came on the 01-03 ex's also.
the reason i am getting them is cause they are cheap rims but they also look really clean

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by eminemslm0
im not getting um to try and look like an si. considering that they came on the 01-03 ex's also.
the reason i am getting them is cause they are cheap rims but they also look really clean
Rite on... your welcome to your own opinion. I don't think they look good or clean, I kinda think they're boring. But, hey to each his own. As long as you're not putting some wire spoke wheels on it. lol.:lol:

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have seen a 00 ex lowered on Si rims and the Si rims were painted black..they looked sweet

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just think it looks like you don't have enough money to pay for real custom rims.

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by eminemslm0
Would the 99-00 si rims look ok on my car.
its a 00 ex or should i wait and get sumfin different
It would look exactly like a 99-00 si...minus the front lip. Do it, those wheels are nice...wish I had a set for the winter.