Need your opinions

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Should I trade my tenzo r type Ms for si's? My tires are 3 months all 4 and the guy says that the thread is good.

That's what my rims look like and you all know what Si's look like.

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Si's look so incredibly boring. Is that your civic? If so you should've dropped it before rims =P

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'd keep yours and trade for something better than SI's or just try to sell yours and upgrade

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol what size wheel is that a freaking 18"? I say go for it just to fix the sheer terror of seeing those on that car

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Si's look so incredibly boring. Is that your civic? If so you should've dropped it before rims =P
Yes it's mine and I would've but I couldn't bare having steelies on, and there 17s. The si's I was gonna trade for were in terrible condition, one rim had the clear peeling and one had a chip off the lip. The thread on the tires was alright but I would've had to replace them in a year or so.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but you guys there rare only made from 99-00 :puppyeyes
Rare? Si's? Far from it. They are a dime a dozen. I see them for sale/trade all the time.

OP: I would personally sell the wheels and upgrade from there. Too many people are running SI's. It's kind of getting played out.

*edit. Didn't see that you said the ones you were going to trade for were junk before I posted.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rare? Si's? Far from it. They are a dime a dozen. I see them for sale/trade all the time.

OP: I would personally sell the wheels and upgrade from there. Too many people are running SI's. It's kind of getting played out.

*edit. Didn't see that you said the ones you were going to trade for were junk before I posted.
Well yea they were junk and yea I plan on selling maybe or trading. I'd love to have 16 inch bronze rota grids.

FreeOfThoughts

The joy of driving
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get your ride height down an inch or so and then any rim will look good, as of now, looks off.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah they are so rare that they used them for the 7th gen civic coupes