Needed to do something lol

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
looks good bro just need to clean up the bay a little and maybe do a mini tuck i started on mine and im hoping to shave the bay too but im kinda doing a low budget tuck and shave ill try to post pics tomorrow to give u an idea keep up the good work tho
Thanks for the tips man... Mind if I ask a question though?

What do you mean by tucking?

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
Thanks for the tips man... Mind if I ask a question though?

What do you mean by tucking?
nvm man... I know what it is. Getting rid of clutter and s**t :D Sounds like a plan. I was thinking about that the other day to myself. Like, really... I don't need windshield fluid and little things... IDK though.

What did you do?

4gnhatch

nvm man... I know what it is. Getting rid of clutter and s**t :D Sounds like a plan. I was thinking about that the other day to myself. Like, really... I don't need windshield fluid and little things... IDK though.

What did you do?
well i moved the fuse box from under the hood and moved it inside plus the battery im moving to the trunk plus the wires for the headlights i tucked those too just a little here and there it will look good at the end

here is a pic of my bay its not the best but im still working on it i will be changing the vc soon

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
well i moved the fuse box from under the hood and moved it inside plus the battery im moving to the trunk plus the wires for the headlights i tucked those too just a little here and there it will look good at the end

here is a pic of my bay its not the best but im still working on it i will be changing the vc soon
I'm feelin it man...

Looks sick :D

Thanks for tips

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He did all that work, then left the alarm siren out. lol

4gnhatch

He did all that work, then left the alarm siren out. lol
like i said its a work in progress i need to buy some more wire to move it i dont wanna have like 5 pieces of wires taped together just to move it i still need to buy the plugs to cover where the wires were

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
like i said its a work in progress i need to buy some more wire to move it i dont wanna have like 5 pieces of wires taped together just to move it i still need to buy the plugs to cover where the wires were
Yo! When you took out the A/C... did it effect your heater? Like... you can't have A/C, so you can't have heat? Or will it not mess with the heater?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ha i feel ya man. i need to buy the plugs too, but for now what i did is i took the old plugs. covers the outside that you see with electric tape, then on the opposite side i plugged it with silicon. haha im in mid tuck too. i need to finish up the driver side and move the ecu harness, but ive become to lazy to do it right now. i should soon though. how did you run your driver side? how much of a pain in the ass was it? passenger side wasnt to bad. also you should look into the beauty washers in the how-to section. Made by CivicEx13. And where did your clutch fluid resivoir go??? havent seen that before. and also i found steel wool to be great for cleaning off things such as powersteering resivoir, master cylinder, and some other things and get some high temp paint for that header. i should post pics of my bay. its nothing special really since i refuse to remove AC lol

4gnhatch

Yo! When you took out the A/C... did it effect your heater? Like... you can't have A/C, so you can't have heat? Or will it not mess with the heater?
no it didnt affect the heater i just took the ac out cuz my dumbass friend threw away my compressor cuz it messed up and in south texas its realling expensive and hard to find so i said f* it so i took out the compressor, condensor and all the lines which didnt take long or hard to do if u wanna do this and need help just ask

4gnhatch

ha i feel ya man. i need to buy the plugs too, but for now what i did is i took the old plugs. covers the outside that you see with electric tape, then on the opposite side i plugged it with silicon. haha im in mid tuck too. i need to finish up the driver side and move the ecu harness, but ive become to lazy to do it right now. i should soon though. how did you run your driver side? how much of a pain in the ass was it? passenger side wasnt to bad. also you should look into the beauty washers in the how-to section. Made by CivicEx13. And where did your clutch fluid resivoir go??? havent seen that before. and also i found steel wool to be great for cleaning off things such as powersteering resivoir, master cylinder, and some other things and get some high temp paint for that header. i should post pics of my bay. its nothing special really since i refuse to remove AC lol
thanks well the drivers side was ok not too bad i kinda thought the passenger side was harder well i took off the fender and ran then wires thru the holes that are on the frame i also ran the water hose from the water reservoir thru there as well and for the clutch reservoir i just moved it to be different didnt take but 5 minutes to do it u should try to do the wires for the headlights too makes it look better post pics of ur bay and ill get some pics from the headlights and the clutch reservoir to give u a better idea of how i did it

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ha i would post pics of my bay but i dont own a camera lol. but yeah that drive side harness is all i have left. i did both headlights and the whole passenger side, fuse box, batter, some engine, and my washer fluid i ran through the hole in the fender/frame by the firewall. i think i may try to run it a better way though. gonna be a pain in the ass. My driver side im going to run through the firewall i think, along with my ecu harness. But what hole in the frame did you manage to run the entire driver side harness through? ive checked my whole car and there is none lol maybe ill have to look again. Im also trying to find a way to mount my clutch resivoir in where the wiper motor is. I also dont have powersteering which is nice, i prefer to not have it. or cruise control. Lol i may have thread jacked. my bad OP

4gnhatch

ill take some pics later today on the drivers side so u can see ive got other things im going to move but ill post pics when im done i dont think ive ever seen another car with wut im going to do oh yeah i bought those washers and bolts ill prolly put those on today just need to paint the washers

4gnhatch

@ lovemy96civic did u ever get that bolt fixed the one that was broken in the head and any other updates on ur engine bay