needs some help on upgrades, 2000 civic si

Gerdes2000

I have a 2000 civic si and need some help for some good body mods such as spoilers and hoods and rims any suggestions on what would look good? heres some pics, thanks for the advice everyone

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Use the xxxxx[img] code to post your pics......

Also stay stock, slam it, lip, engine mods, SI rims or some Volk's

:)

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Oh look. A 19 year old with an EM1 who wants "good body mods"

This is new and exciting.
Check out my EM1 and im 16. Its in the 6th gen titled my first car! Let me know what you think.

As of mods, keep stock lip, basically any 15" rims (15's look best on this year), slam it down, intake, exhaust, headers and foglights, spoiler is optional to you depending if you like it or not. Maybe some clean up to like a valve cover redone or something else to clean up the engine bay lol

pakman732

i agree. get it lowered first, then rims, but i kinda like 16's or 17's. and then fog lights and everything else they said lol.

and yeah, check out civicsoulja21's whip. its nice.

ek forever guy

Registered VIP
i agree. get it lowered first, then rims, but i kinda like 16's or 17's. and then fog lights and everything else they said lol.

and yeah, check out civicsoulja21's whip. its nice.
17" wheels cause a myriad of problems for honda civics. Tires also become wildly expensive.

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Yeah max 16's especially with how my car sits, i couldnt go with any wider offset because id need a super thin profile tire lol

Yeah me n pakman got some clean em1's check em out lol

Gerdes2000

yeah those are nice, mines already lowered, a lil to low i already knocked my front lip spoiler off this winter, waiting for spring to put the new one on, got exhaust, headlights, foglights, cold air, headers,guages, turbo in the garage waiting for spring for that to, im thinkin dark rims and a diff spoiler maybe idk??

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
yeah those are nice, mines already lowered, a lil to low i already knocked my front lip spoiler off this winter, waiting for spring to put the new one on, got exhaust, headlights, foglights, cold air, headers,guages, turbo in the garage waiting for spring for that to, im thinkin dark rims and a diff spoiler maybe idk??
Go black rota slipstreams

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should leave it the way it is. Don't go bigger than 16s if you wanna buy some wheels

deevibez17

1999 Civic Hx
5+ Year Member
this ride is nice as it is...idnt see wat else needs to be done to it (exterior wise) ..besides rims (those rims are cool too)

willowcairns

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Keep it as she sits. It looks really nice You will be happier not doing anything to the way it looks, and the long run. And keep the spoiler, nothing else looks good with it.

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its perfect the way it is... Keep it that way. Please don't ruin a perfectly good Si.

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks great how it is! Just got some 16's. Look around for what kind of wheels you like.

BonyCatfish

The exterior is close to perfect but I'd switch out the rims if you have cash sitting around, after that I would get some audio in that and anything clean for your engine bay(NGK plug wires, etc.)