new 08 Si 4dr

si626

Proud SI Owner
5+ Year Member
08 Si 4dr

Finally got new car ended up with the 08Si night hawk black pearl im new to all this mods and not sure wat i should do ne feed back will help thankz...ok ok well just got some new piks of my car and how is looks now before

Now
with the jdm emblem

FUJITA SRI FTMFW!!!!!!

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
congrats on the new car but we wanna know where you're heading with this SI, aka plans?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

and moved to the 'Members Ride' section, your very post happy right now, and thats fine just make sure your posting in the appropriate section

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i luv the the 4door si

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol..yea..i love hitting my vtec at 4500k ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way up to 9000k...ahhh..the good likfe

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yup...kpro... 216 WHP just headers n intake....once i get my 3inch this week i should be at 225-230 range

my 2.25" piping n 2inch cat is KILLING ME

si626

Proud SI Owner
5+ Year Member
thats cllen mine is bone stock tring to get the apperence 1st then the power...

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car bro, first mod should be to drop that b***h lol.

A-2-B

Red+ Blue+ Flashing = Bad
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finally got new car ended up with the 08Si night hawk black pearl im new to all this mods and not sure wat i should do ne feed back will help thankz...
i would skip the looks, and start with the engine. better to have something stock beauty and fast.. then sexy car, with average hp. I would start with a cold air intake... perferably Injen CAI. Then get an exhaust. Skunk2 60mm. and upgrade it to 70mm if you ever supercharge it or turbo. that will get you on the good foot for a start. then check out some racing headers. From there... its all up to your creativity.