New 09 si pics.

si-freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry for the crappy picture quality i need to get my camera fixed.it got turned on in my pocket on day and the lens couldent come out all the way and made a wierd crak noise and ever since then all the pics come out crappy

anywasy here are a few pics of the new 09 si that came in at the dealership downt eh street from me .

'what do we think about the rims ' i like them.

98civikdx

98civik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rims are cool, needs a lip imo.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks almost the same minus the grill and wheels.
Not really feeling it though.

si-freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
kinda pissed it come with fogs stock now :/

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the new sedans look 10x better on the front end than the old ones, i like the black grille, and the standard fogs.

still on the fence about the rims, but doesnt the wheel gap look huge to anyone else?

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the new sedans look 10x better on the front end than the old ones, i like the black grille, and the standard fogs.

still on the fence about the rims, but doesnt the wheel gap look huge to anyone else?
Now that you mentioned the wheel gap, it does look kinda huge.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i like it.

i think this means we'll be seeing a 9th gen for '11
honda's always good about maintaining their model change cycle

si-freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
isent htis still considered 8th generation. since all they did was change the wheels and front bumper,grille ? and none of the acuall body.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yes its still the same, and for sure they'll have it for 2010. Then a complete redesign for 2011.

the wheel gap is huge compared to the base model civic lx it's next to, the LX looks dropped compared to the Si, wtf. I'm guessing it's the wheel profile on those 17's. Those wheels resemble the accord alloys, which i don't like, They should of kept the 06-08 wheels but made them chrome like theses at the very most. Everything else looks pretty good though. Just they're kinda trying a bit too hard to make it look more like an accord.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think that the new Si's look pretty good, dont know why other people dont like them.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Don't really like how they put the mirrors on the door, looks awkward. Other than that it looks nice, is that a new color also?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh yeah that is the new color, looks good. i would have gotten that color if they had it when i got mine. but the mirrors have always been like that..