New 2000 Civic Si NA build

Xx96CoupexX

5+ Year Member

my JDM plate got here today and i threw it on along with my SOHC VTEC stickers. what you guys think..

barrett

Registered VIP
ground controls and konis are a tried and proven combo. deadly. look into them. if i was planning on keeping my delsol forever thats what id get.

i don't mind the vtec sohc sticker actually.

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
im liking this car so far and the bbs's are nice

Xx96CoupexX

5+ Year Member
Very nice so far man!
thanks man, i been following your build thread, i like the way your builds going (you gotta slam that thing tho) i dig the purple lug nuts and valve cap!

im liking this car so far and the bbs's are nice
thanks, i've been trying to keep it clean, and ya the first one turned out pretty good.. im thinking about going gun metal Grey for the spokes tho.. im not sure.. might rock the gold for a while..

Got my shocker sticker today that i have been waiting for.. turned out nice.. more stickers to come and function and form coilovers!

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
So you car can not be a 00 si with a d series in it unless they swaped it from a b series to a d but who would do that.

barrett

Registered VIP
tell me about it =) b series FTW! just completing my swap

car looks good tho. just needs wheels =)

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
thanks man, i been following your build thread, i like the way your builds going (you gotta slam that thing tho) i dig the purple lug nuts and valve cap!
Story of my life! Haha but thank you. I'll be following your thread very close since we have the same exact cars and sheeit. =)

Xx96CoupexX

5+ Year Member
thanks for all the comments guys, i trying to decide whether to paint the rest of the rims gold or go black.. i want my car to look similar to this

i thinking of painting my lip and side skirts black and blacking out my headlight housings then painting the meshies black with polished lip

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Canada Si=U.S. EX. Canada SiR=U.S. Si So if he is in Canada, then yes, it is an Si....:roll:
O i see i didnt no that now i feel stupid. Well i do love the valve cover and your intake i wish i could find one of those intake cheap on password jdm there like $200 and are they really worth that.

Xx96CoupexX

5+ Year Member
haha its all good, i dont know why they didnt just call it the same thing.. in both the US and Canada.. and yeh it was 219.99 plus tax came to like 258. something then 48 dollar duty up to Canada :( ffs i hate living in Canada sometimes.. i have a stock exhaust and the intake if real loud.. almost sounds like i have an exhaust.. haha

barrett

Registered VIP
tell me about it. so expensive to buy parts online and get them shipped. i normally just hit up the local stores. you pay a bit more but its worth it cuz u get it right away and don't have to deal with extra duty charges

Xx96CoupexX

5+ Year Member
yeh where do you get some of your parts from.. i not a fan of Autoworld..

Some new stickers came today..

barrett

Registered VIP
i get mine from speedfactor or option plus. usually speedfactor tho. i think they're both just local tho. for online stuff i've used ebay, couple members of forums, and buddyclub. shipping costs keep me local.

Xx96CoupexX

5+ Year Member
hmm i havn't heard of either of those. where abouts are they in regard to nova scotia.. (east coast canada)

NJcoupe

This thread inspired me, i had just bought a 98 civic with 2000 front end and after the first three days i was pissed that i bought it because i has some problems and looks like s**t. i looked up 2000 civic hids and somehow came across this thread anyway i love what you did to your car it looks great. i just need to get my car painted and maybe some low and i think it will look alot better. then im gonna do some of the things you did to your car lip, fogs ex..