New 350z from teh 7th Gen

baller7764

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sick car dude. Too bad it's not a manual because I just think they're way more fun to drive. Of course auto or manual you're still going to walk all over my car haha.

Liquidice944

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah baller, Dont get me wrong, a manual would be cooler. I mean it just would. But i drive alot and auto is much more convienient. Plus if im just screwing around i can shift it myself. Still has its delay, but i dont have to wait to shift which is nice. Plus im still pushing about 300hp, there isnt to much especially stock, thats faster then that. I mean not that i race anyway, but too many mustang and mustang Gt's are around my area and try to romp all over you. So now they get owned and its just nice to have that extra power.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dude f**k your s**t, I still haven't been able to get rid of my car. Glad you're happy, and of course nice whip mang :thumbs up And if I were a chick theres no doubt I'd drop my panties for a dude in that car :lol:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dude f**k your s**t, I still haven't been able to get rid of my car. Glad you're happy, and of course nice whip mang :thumbs up And if I were a chick theres no doubt I'd drop my panties for a dude in that car :lol:
:ghey:

You should look about getting an intake, headers, and exhaust system for your car. Then you'll sound sexy, look sexy, and f**king kick ass on the road!