new 7thgen 01-05 civic forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm sorry, but advertising for another forum is against the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry, but against the rules. :-/

13. Registering to sell a commercial product in volume is not permitted without prior approval (This also applys to existing members should they decide to do so after already being a member). We do however have a fantastic advertising and sponsor vendor packages available to members who wish to sell products and or advertise on Club Civic. All inquiries regarding this can be completed by following this link ( http://www.clubcivic.com/board/contact.php ). This also applies to any "promotion" including but not limited to "free offers", anything that can be described as a pyramid scheme, or other website or forums. We also ask that you refrain from using Club Civic as a venue to distribute or exchange anything prohibited by law.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
are you friends with Cjddrum1? He already posted about that site and his thread got locked.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yep.. joe will be in here soon

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Do we maybe need clarification for this rule? I'm seeing a lot of "advertisements" for different forums and such that aren't sponsors. In both posts and sigs.

I don't really know where the line can be drawn though... I mean, posting this thread is blatant advertising, but what about if I post up saying this site is a good site to get how-tos from or this site is a good place to buy from, etc? I mean, that is a type of advertisement too. What if all I post is the link to the site?

not trying to nit pick, but just saw this as a potential problem since I've seen at least two other "ads" for sites today alone, two in sigs (which I've seen links removed from sigs before because they were advertising for other forums).

Status
Not open for further replies.