New Bling.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very nice. Should look awesome once everything's on.
In for an update.

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i apologize for not updating this in like forever but due to unforeseen circumstances, ie. me cutting myself, my neighbors house catching on fire which burnt the cable & internet lines for 2 months and lastly my car getting backed into and my insurance wanting to total my car out for such menial damage, its be a long rough few months for me. more photos to come once Comcast puts new lines up this weekend and i got a DSLR.

ASR, Beaks, and OEM mud flaps installed and rear lip removed.

$1600 worth of damage that my insurance finally agreed to fix and not total my car out.

A week later it was all fixed, no new parts btw.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they wanted to total it over a f**kin fender? I would look at a different insurance company dude.

Car is looking fresh as usual. hopefully your luck starts to turn.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What? The insurance company wanted to total your car for those little dents? WTF.
But the suspension looks good, planning on going with a bigger sway anytime soon?

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they wanted to total it over a f**kin fender? I would look at a different insurance company dude.

Car is looking fresh as usual. hopefully your luck starts to turn.

What? The insurance company wanted to total your car for those little dents? WTF.
But the suspension looks good, planning on going with a bigger sway anytime soon?
yea they did, seriously. they wanted to royally f**k me over.:x they said my car wasn't valued more than the estimate. but i was able to send my receipts of everything i had purchased, in which i did, a boat load and photos.:D they reconsider seeing everything i had and after reading a strongly worded email in which the brains of 4 people participated in co-writing. its all good now. :cool:

i have already purchased but not installed an original (gunmetal) not the green one like they have now, Suspension Technique front and rear sway bar setup. brand new never installed with all hardware. for only, get this, $60, wahahhaha on craigslist. a total steal.

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyways heres some more photos before my accident with everything installed.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, those pics look good. The wheels look awesome on there.
Where'd you get the wheels if I may ask. You can PM me if you don't want to post it on the thread.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Very nice. Never really understood the liking for having both the ASR and Beaks braces. Waste of money imo.

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn kinda makes me regret gettin rid of my 95 hatch.... good job. super clean

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im diggin it.. 60 dollars for front and rear sway bars?! damn I need to start looking on craigslist...

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks everyone.

Is your trunks key hole painted white???
yea it is.

Damn, those pics look good. The wheels look awesome on there.
Where'd you get the wheels if I may ask. You can PM me if you don't want to post it on the thread.
thanks, its no secret, JHPUSA.com ;)

Very nice. Never really understood the liking for having both the ASR and Beaks braces. Waste of money imo.
it is a waste of money but not if you're a baller. lol =) also makes your car look lower.