New Bling.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm really glad you went with those tires, they look the best, IMO.

Looks awesome man. Always loved your hatch.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
never a fan of BCP1s, but the rest looks fresh.

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heres a new photo i took with my bro's Canon XSi w/50mm lens.

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drove all the way to Weksos' for their Labor Day sale.

Picked up a set of Function & Form Type 1 for my hatch to replace the Dropzone shocks & coils that ive been riding on for years. They're are still good and are going onto my other civic, since i blew the shocks on that car.

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sup chow. you know who this is ? lol i also drivbe a vsm ej8 and u know me =)

You still have them dropzones?

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup chow. you know who this is ? lol i also drivbe a vsm ej8 and u know me =)

You still have them dropzones?
Qua's bro? sry i cant spell your name, lol. yea i do, its gonna go in the coupe. why u want it?

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Qua's bro? sry i cant spell your name, lol. yea i do, its gonna go in the coupe. why u want it?
yeah im looking for some springs or something to lower my car, but yeah you tryna sell them.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in my opinion the car looks right. good job. nice choice with the function forms. i got type 2s on my crx and like them alot

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do I soy a "I <3 white girls" sticker on the c pillar bar? I really want to hurry up and drop my car alot with some control arms, sway bars, asr subfrace brace, and tie bar. Have you seen the purple asr subframe brace?

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn nice...how much did you pick those Work lug nuts for? i was thinking about getting some for my CR-Kai's i just bought from sick_ej1

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah im looking for some springs or something to lower my car, but yeah you tryna sell them.
not selling the dropzones but i'll sell you the tokico blues i have and never used. bought used tho.

Do I soy a "I <3 white girls" sticker on the c pillar bar? I really want to hurry up and drop my car alot with some control arms, sway bars, asr subfrace brace, and tie bar. Have you seen the purple asr subframe brace?
yes it does. yea ive seen the purple asr brace but i didnt want to get it. didnt want soo much purple down there.

damn nice...how much did you pick those Work lug nuts for? i was thinking about getting some for my CR-Kai's i just bought from sick_ej1
$115ish on weaksauceparts.com.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.... i finally got around to finish installing the Function & Form Coilovers and Suspension Technique sway bar, only took me a week, lol. i also remove my mugen style front lip. thought it was time to give up on the "imitation" parts. the spoon style mirrors are the last to go. Anyways here are some photos.

F&F Type 1

Comparison of F&F & Dropzone

Much lower in the front & back than before

Painted the ST Sway bar purple (Originally it was grey, one of the first ST bars)

Everything installed.

My overall satisfaction of the F&F coilovers are superb, rides great, not at all bouncy and feels pretty stiff. It didnt come with a brake line bracket for the fronts so i just strip tied the brake line to the shock itself. Guess F&F forgot about that. Still worth the money tho.