New cali law against street racing...

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PANGES said:
yeah... super duper gay!!! That's what happened to me :(
if you pass smog can you keep the car? sucks you in nor cal. if you lived down here passing smog wouldn't be a problem ;)

*theDirtiest

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
EF_CaSe said:
yea i didnt think it sounded so well but i guess its all right.. and what the hell is Hemispherical Combustion Chambers?? all i know is the basics. Pistons,rods, Crank ,Valves, Springs, Cams.. ETC im not into all the technical things
lol, what do u think a Hemi is, then?

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DirtyMcDirt said:
if you pass smog can you keep the car? sucks you in nor cal. if you lived down here passing smog wouldn't be a problem ;)

*theDirtiest
if I can get through this citation, i can keep my car :???:

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
lol, what do u think a Hemi is, then?

a motor is most Dodge cars :D ... i just like the commercials when them 2 f**k heads say YOU GOTTA HEMI.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
EF_CaSe said:
a motor is most Dodge cars :D ... i just like the commercials when them 2 f**k heads say YOU GOTTA HEMI.
it's called a hemi because it touts its hemispherical combustion chamber. most ppl seem to think that only GM makes engines with that design, which is quite incorrect.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
KScivic said:
Screw Canada, move to Kansas...
it's safer to grow cannabis in canada than it is in kansas. plus your taxes go towards healthcare you don't have to pay extra for.

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats in kansas? LoL

***just saw anf's post =) rebuttle?

*theDirtiest

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
DirtyMcDirt said:
whats in kansas? LoL

*theDirtiest
lol, canada is far superior to the US when it comes to living standards and social benefits (ie: things that truly matter). there's no way the canadian side of the debate can lose ;)

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats bullshyt man crushing your car... sorry for the people in cali... and was it me or did they show that celica as a rwd...

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DirtyMcDirt said:
whats in kansas? LoL

*theDirtiest
Dorothy and ToTo live on a farm in Kansas

anfrey you should make your new SN... H-T anfrey ( Honda Tech ) i swear you know every little bit there is to know about hondas..

AliasNeo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hell if a "modified" car attemps to pass u on the freeway they will call it street racing lol

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah, cops are getting pretty strict where i'm living, it's all over the news over here, about illegal street racing and modifing cars And cops just pulling them over just to "CHECK YOUR CAR" or if you have a "Amplified Exaust"

I'm Moving to Oregon pretty soon. She told me, where she's from there's quite alot of street racing, and not too many cops.. =)

rly44

5+ Year Member
But what about muscle cars and bikes?? Do they get harassed just as much?? Heloo, why not go after kit cars as well since they aren't stock either.. I wonder if they can impose their regulations on cars from different states if your not racing.. hmmm

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I gotta get a job doing that, so I can steal all the parts and sell them. If i dont put them on my car.

v8eaterbeater

Banned
to tell you the truth i dont think the cops have the right to seize your ca and smash it. street racing is just a misdamenor. they can seize it but have no right to smash, this video is made to scare those away from street racing. , but i may be wrong, my friend is a cop so ill ask him and post. and lwas can be difrent by states.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i guess that means ill never live in cali then.

sr90civic

5+ Year Member
they cant take away vehicles or pull you over because your car is modified , the most they can do is give you a 24 hour notice or soemthing if youve actually done soemthing bad , think of how much it will make companies lose if they do that , no one will want to modify their cars if cops are just allowed to pull them over because theyre f**king sexy ! haha

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so does insurance cover your car after it gets crushed like that???? =) =)