New Car and New here

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
o wow, i got a car with a few painted bezels and pieces, you got a car with stock pieces and painted them, shouldve just traded pieces and you can go paint happy.

Delerium33

5+ Year Member
Should have exterior pics in about a month when i am done moding the body style but yeah i wanted to keep the original look inside but with some color lol =P

kilovdro417

5+ Year Member
Surprised you didnt die the seats yellow

Delerium33

5+ Year Member
Hood, Body Kit, Fenders and Spolier then paint it then toss on decals then change out tail and head lights you know mods like that

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
all sounds pretty good, might suggest lip kit over body kit..but ur car, ur style w/e u like is what u should go with =)

Either way, im looking forward to progress pics

dunz1015

NEWB
5+ Year Member
I'm not a fan of yellow anything but I will say it is interesting and unique. I hope you don't expect to have a sleeper, or anything along those lines. It would be cool if you tinted the gauge plexi yellow and the windows too.

Delerium33

5+ Year Member
lol yellow window tint would prolly look good i have to check that out when i tint the windows thanks for the sugestion Dunz1015 =)

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like a bumble bee exploded in there .. i'd take the pics back down too sorry

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hood, Body Kit, Fenders and Spolier then paint it then toss on decals then change out tail and head lights you know mods like that
if you do body kit dont post pics of the exterior cause youll be gettin alot of hate. just throw a b18 in there and youll gain some respect back ;)