New car club need members!

French-Frye

Hey guys like the title says me and a friend of mine are trying to start a car club and you need members to have a club! So im here trying to recruit some people any car any make model brand is welcome (we don't hate nor discriminate) the club is called Dippin' Low a car club originating in Pennsylvania so It would only make sense that we try and keep it close (that is if you want to attend meets or cruises that are being set up soon) Any modded car or unmodded car the club is all about the cars, we have one dream and that is to build a car we are proud of and that's the whole mentality of the club!

Hit us up on facebook! We need members we have an unofficial sponsor of Legendary Performance Group and up and coming company in itself for providing aftermarket and performance parts to the club members or anyone who wants to build their ride.

Dippin' low everyone you can PM me for more details! Thank you

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where in PA? I'm in the lower east part, in Bucks County.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shoot, I'll join since Redline's club lasted like two seconds.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alright im in but only if i can wear a leather jacket and carry a switch blade.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You cant quit bro,only way to quit is to get beat up or raped out so you choose...

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
Who says I was quitting redline? lol there hasn't been any activity in that thread. I still got my stickers on my windows.
Kinda like your cars? :cool:
Lol, you got me there.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
;) cheater, so im the only one that can post in that thread? no, it takes a group to keep things goin. thanks

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol. No one else posted in it. I was gonna post in it a few weeks ago, but the thread disappeared.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2