Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Team 4R
yup.... looks like whoever did that work had 7th-gen penis envy
:lol: :rolf:

Looks good! :thumbs up Were you going for the 7thgen hb theme (rims, colour too!) or just kinda came together like that?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks clean man, i'd say paint those rims black or gunmetal, would look way sick!

enyce223

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im really thinking about getting rota slipstreams instead of the si but thank for all the good comments

wishitwasSI

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man that paint is so pretty, wonder how much it would cost to get my car done that color

EVIL-cIvIc

P.I.M.P (BrONzE MeMbEr)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is that champange colour? my friend's hatch looks jus like that except he shaved the backend, those rims r dope, wut front bumper cover do u have on there? and 2000 ex motor , isn't that a d17.... so wouldn't that only be about 130 Hp?

enyce223

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the motor was there when I bought it im getting an ls motor once I save some more money but thanks for the good comments

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is a SMOOTH lookin car. I love the paint. Looks great, have fun with it, and maybe get some new wheels. JMO tho:D

9civic7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice. it looks like the car doesn't have side moldings. I really want to do that to mine. did it come that way? if not how did you do it

EVIL-cIvIc

P.I.M.P (BrONzE MeMbEr)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 9civic7
nice. it looks like the car doesn't have side moldings. I really want to do that to mine. did it come that way? if not how did you do it
its called shaving them, yea and i'm sure it will make your car run 10's (sarcasim), u could probly get it done for like 200 bucks

EVIL-cIvIc

P.I.M.P (BrONzE MeMbEr)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Dan1220
That is a SMOOTH lookin car. I love the paint. Looks great, have fun with it, and maybe get some new wheels. JMO tho:D
He already has wheels, and the rims r clean as hell, why would he want new ones?

enyce223

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea I wont to get some rotas to go with the carbon fiber wing and mirros(sp), and here is a pic of the wing

JCV2000

Dirty South Side
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, what color paint is that? Like actual paint code, if you dont mind me askin.

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats looks clean man, i like that color.

enyce223

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will have to ask the guy I bought it from but I will let yall know