new car

lilwhitecoupe

Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys I got a 98 ex yesterday and spent bout 8 hours today working on it and cleaning it up i got some pics just thought i would post its stock for the most part has cold air intake, and dc headers i have obx exhaust but idk if i will put it in what do you guys think keep it? for sell it?

(sorry i just saw the show off your ride... could a mod move this i cant find the delete thread..... thanks)

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wrong section....and nice tach light and half of an eyelid :roll:

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
be nice :P

i love white coupes. hey, it's a reliable car you can play around with. keep it! =) welcome!

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha your on clubcivic and asking whether or not to sell it...

but anyways, Id say keep it cause like flora said, its one hell of a reliable car and if theres something you dont like about it, you can always change it up.

lilwhitecoupe

Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i didnt do any of the stuff thats on there just bought it that way i figured i can always change the looks of stuff

Gonzo

Tin Foil Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those wheeles look really small on that car...or maybe its just the pic? but other than that looks clean

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice! looks good. I say leave the tach. Cant wait for more pics. Usually if I dont have nothing nice to say, I dont say anything at all. Great car. Ill be looking for more upgrades soon.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good. atleast you have a start on it already...def. alot you can do with it if you have the time and the cassshh

lilwhitecoupe

Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah just need to pay it off then im bringin on the mods i just dont know what i will get next...

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
most definitly keep it man......i'd love to have a white coupe....! it has TONS of potential man.

take off the eyelids
DIY gunmetal housings
mugen or sir lip
rear lip
drop is perfect
get some wheels in the spring.

aaren99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Keep it clean, you already got a headstart with the drop, painted moldings and sideskirts. Just lose the eyelids and get some decent wheels and you'll be good.

lilwhitecoupe

Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what kind of lights should i get maybe halos ? or just put the stock ones back in cause i have them sitting in my garage along with a si front end lol (its blue)

.blazed_ej8

HiGH TiLL i DiE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
take those eye lids off... but other than that its pretty clean...

wanna sell me the si front lip ?

lilwhitecoupe

Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
possibly i was considering putting it on and seeing how it would look ( if it will fit idk ) but i want to just sell the whole front end at once not part it out... cause i need money really bad

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
haha your on clubcivic and asking whether or not to sell it...

but anyways, Id say keep it cause like flora said, its one hell of a reliable car and if theres something you dont like about it, you can always change it up.
hes talking about the muffler...

Nice car kid, good car to start off with how much did you pay for it? just get rid of those eye lids/tach and you'll be good!

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the OEM look with a clear corner instead of the orange. Looks cleaner and you can use the Silverstar bulbs for the orange light.