New car

Decipher

Registered VIP
Much better. How's the car been since the head gasket? Any overheating? Still getting oil in your antifreeze?

dsettle13

nope its running perfect but still burning oil. no idea what the problem is.
how'd you make your signature?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You have an EJ...an EK is a 6th gen hatch ONLY.
Or call it an EX since the EX only came in a coupe..no need to call it an EX Coupe. duurrrr

Sell the rims for stock wheels. Therefore you just made a decent chunk of money. Winter is right around the corner, so on the stock wheels you're not oxidizing a different rim, and you have a backup set of wheels. Use the money you got from the rims towards repairs/other parts/savings. Come spring buy a new set of rims.

Problem solved efficiently.

dsettle13

got the si's now.. lol. I've been wanting drag dr-16 wheels for awhile so i may start saving up for some. are those wheels any good?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got the si's now.. lol. I've been wanting drag dr-16 wheels for awhile so i may start saving up for some. are those wheels any good?
Oh, woops..my bad.

I'm personally not a fan of Drags.

dsettle13

yeah, i just like the look of them. also really like j-speeds but dont think ill ever be able to afford them lol

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, i just like the look of them. also really like j-speeds but dont think ill ever be able to afford them lol
Wait, what? You can't afford a cheap wheel? If you can't afford a cheap Enkei wheel then you're in the wrong hobby, b/c rims don't get much cheaper than that.

Or do you mean J-LINES?

dsettle13

radiator hose has a hole in it so cant drive again tomorrow. ive had nothing but problems out of this thing, it runs fine one minute then breaks down the next, getting annoying.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
radiator hose has a hole in it so cant drive again tomorrow. ive had nothing but problems out of this thing, it runs fine one minute then breaks down the next, getting annoying.
So instead of modding it, go through and do a thorough inspection on it and do repairs. No sense in having a modded POS.

dsettle13

replaced all gaskets, seals, new plugs and wires, new thermostat, oil change, new radiator hose too. how it has a whole in it all the sudden im not sure.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are you going to remove the trim around the fenders? That's the #1 cause for cancer, just so you know.