New car

Snowd

Hey guys me and my dad just came back from the dealership and he bought me a new 2013 civic SI paid in full..he bought it for me me because I cleaned our pool 5 times this week and he thought I deserved it, first mods include blacking out tail lights and headlights and ripping off the junk OEM wing and putting a Meegan wing I think is what the car salesman said he said it was the best and my dad thinks I only deserve the best.. Looking forward to being part of this forum!

Honda904

Welcome to clubcivic. I wish cleaning the pool earned me a new car lol

CO671

Registered VIP
Probably Mugen*
jesus christ.... lucky kid.

Anyway, check out 9thgencivic.com they're dedicated to the generation you've got.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd clean it with a toothbrush for a brand new m3

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Hey guys me and my dad just came back from the dealership and he bought me a new 2013 civic SI paid in full..he bought it for me me because I cleaned our pool 5 times this week and he thought I deserved it, first mods include blacking out tail lights and headlights and ripping off the junk OEM wing and putting a Meegan wing I think is what the car salesman said he said it was the best and my dad thinks I only deserve the best.. Looking forward to being part of this forum!
:roll: