New Civic- B18 swapped EX coupe

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Well after having my old 95 dx coupe, and an auto lol i decided it was time for an upgrade. I found another kid who pretty much wanted to do the same thing as me, so we traded. Specs- b18a, ls trans under 70k on both an an Exedy stage 3 clutch. Exterior is a little rough, but no rust because it's a Florida car. I had him repaint it, so it looks better than it did before. It's pretty much stock otherwise.

Plans-

HIDs- DONE
Do something with the rims- NEw SI's
Shift Knob- DONE
Header- DONE
Paint VC- DONE
Lip- DONE
Fogs- DONE
Bumper
Dropped- DONE
Paint- DONE
New Headlights- DONE
Tint
Grille- DONE
Exhasut- DONE
SI tails- DONE

That's about all I can think of right now, will have pics up in a couple hours but here's a teaser
New engine pics are in later pages

Most current shot-

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad man, more pics would be nice...xD

tCtCtC

Get the interior all back to gray, drop it, rims, clean up the headlights

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Match the interior, get some new tails, and DUMP THAT b***h.

Ron...

5+ Year Member
I feel like the back end is mising something, just can't place my finger on it...agree with all ^^^ though

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Ill have more pics eventually. Im gonnna put a lip on the steelies when i have time and get more pics up. Looking for a new a new filter and shift knob right now. And i think what your thinking im missing is the EX decal?

lilrob410

Ah the primer days.. I remember my 4th gen hatch primered flat black. But get some SI tail lights. Drop it on coilovers, and get some paint =). Also a front lip and maybe a si grill? Ill be checking in on this thread =) Hope it turns out good! And also that exhaust sticks out too far =\

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice Pink Wheel cover ;)

Ha Looks good, I too remember the primer days!!!

-Ditch the Hub Cabs!
-Put the exhaust UNDER the car where it belongs
-Engine De-Greaser + Pressure washer = Hotness
-Clean up the headlights
-Clean up the interior maybe die it black?
-I think it would look better with a B18b1 VC from a newer b18 personally

Just my 2 cents =)

Good luck subscribed!

Edit: the fact that you have a can of Sea Foam chillin scares me... The car smokes doesn't it? :(

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yea hubs are going, cleaning up the engine, ill get new headlights eventually (HIDs 1st) and im gonna paint the VC soon, and the seafoam is just to make sure it runs better. It sat quite a bit so any build up i want to get rid of. Im going to be doing smaller stuff until spring really, when ill have a job too lol

edit- the steering wheel cover is a faded red, not pink hah

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
baller steering wheel! :lol:

Not too bad, new wheels (or at least take the hubcap thingys off) and a nice drop and new paint.... would be looking nice

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Ha yes the steering wheel is quite awesome lol.. Took the caps off, repainted the steelies a little, put on my new CC decals, cleaned up engine a little too. But Ive been noticing a ticking coming from the VC area and one of my friends said something about it being the rods or something are moving too far out and knocking?? idk i couldn't really understand what he was saying but you guys have any input?

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is it a tick or a knock? Hondas can make a little noise.. Could be a valve could be a rod could be a few things