New Civic Owner from abroad.

ratonic

I'm embarrased of my fck up on that other guys thread... I just didn't know were to input my thang... sorry guys, so...

Civic in NICARAGUA
Hi Guys, my name is Ivan from houston, texas. i'm currently living in a third world country. I'm working with underprivileged children down here in Nicaragua.
Since I got here 3 years ago I never thought about buying a car here, but i recently saw a beet up old 94 civic for 1000 dollars and i purchased it on the spot.
I was surprised to find out that street drags were performed at night here, and their ripping out in some nice civics.
This car runs OK, but with the help of you guys I'll turn it into a street racing machine, pronto.
So since i got it 1 week ago, the only two mods on it have been the exhaust and the devac to the carb. yes it's a single carb intake old school style.

well hope you guys like my new project...

Oh! one question: can you guys help me with the dissassembliy, cleaning (modding) and reassembly of the carburetor?

---------

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wait carburetor on civic? maybe im just a noob...but hey welcome! enjoy it here...

ratonic

Things that are next on the list are: clean the damb thing, replace all hoses, sparkplug and wires, power coil and distribuitor, replace every single bushing on it and swap the clutch for a performance clutch. It's amazing how the clutch turns into crap once you have rev'd it for launch. Once it heats up, the stock clutch assembly just doesn't let me burn out. If it's something else please tell me... I could be wrong. (FYI: I just installed the OEM replacement Clutch kit on it.)

rub41

5+ Year Member
Welcome! Hi from El Salvador!!!

Nice ride

Please feel free to take a look at my post, I will be uploading pictures soon. =)

Ron...

5+ Year Member
Nice Civic! I personally love that it's carbed. Plan on carbing mine in the future :p