New Civic Owner

Ussoldier811

Hey everyone my names Josh im 22 yrs old im married and have 3 yr old daughter im currently serving in the US Army i Just got my first civic yesterday, ive owned a few imports before but mostly been muscle but i really really like this car and plan to stick with it. its a 1995 Honda Civic with a B18B swap, 4-2-1 header, cams, GSR Transmission, Stage 3 clutch, Rear disc brake conversion, slotted rotors,lowered, front lip kit, fog lights, Projector Headlights, thats all i really know about it, Im new to civics so looking to get a lot of help for future plans, Thanks and let me know what u think of my Civic

Dont mind the purple valve cover lol,or gearshift knob it will be changing soon

By ussoldier811 at 2010-11-29

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome and sweet ride! How do you like your car compared to a muscle? Lol lack of power?

Ussoldier811

Yea it may have a lack of power, but i know if i really wanted to take the time and money i could get that power back with this car, i dont do a lot of streetracing like i used too so im not to worried about it Im more into just having a nice clean modded car, dont get me wrong i love having power, but its not a priority

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not feeling the headlights otherwise nice ride

ratonic

Civic in NICARAGUA
Hi Guys, my name is Ivan from houston, texas. i'm currently living in a third world country. I'm working with underprivileged children down here in Nicaragua.
Since I got here 3 years ago I never thought about buying a car here, but i recently saw a beet up old 94 civic for 1000 dollars and i purchased it on the spot.
I was surprised to find out that street drags were performed at night here, and their ripping out in some nice civics.
This car runs OK, but with the help of you guys I'll turn it into a street racing machine, pronto.
So since i got it 1 week ago, the only two mods on it is the exhaust and the devac.

well hope you guys like my new project...

Oh! one question: can you guys help me with the dissassembliy, cleaning (modding) and reassembly of the carburetor?

I have a looooong way to go.....

thanks

sampsas

gotta love it when someone takes over a thead..... Any how OP nice ride!!! look forward to seeing what you do to it.... Enjoy!!

ratonic

I'm sorry man... I still don't know how to propperly get my own thread.... I'll try to findo out my self. thanks anyway. and sorry to Ussoldier811

rub41

5+ Year Member
Welcome and nice ride!!

If you like, you can look at my post. I will be posting pictures soon. :word: