new civic si

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Other than the taillights, looks good.

Don't know why but for some reason it looks a little plain. But still, nice car :thumbs up

CDubs

Registered VIP
this looks like paul's ride (w.e his name is on here paulx22 or something) besides the lights looks clean...where in CT you from i live near waterbury....come down to some car meets in the spring =)

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice. Those Si's are hard to find in the midwest. Any Si, really. They take 'murican cars too seriously in Michigan lol

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
overall looks great. not feeling the tails, but it flows well with the all black look. I would of left a hint of red and not be all black on the tailights. thats just my flavor though. hood looks bumpy for some reason..

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get that muffler where its supposed to be, smaller wheels, dump it, take the black off the tail lights, it'll be a nice rig

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im with 98civb18c that is what I was going to say is get your muffler Fixed.....

Wheels I think are fine

Tails I like them, but need to be more glossy... But they fit the car well... I always like the blacked out look....

Get an SI GRILL for the SI car lol

Maybe a wash, buff, hot chick and your set! Looks good and :welcome:

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think the wheels being a Bronze color would be sick

Edit: And move the battery to the trunk and fuse box move to your glove box, get some fire wall plugs and it will be even better =) But not hatin

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The black housing headlights are dope. But the taillights look nasty imo.

And i agree with UCC on the bronze wheels. That would look clean.

1997EK

1997 Civic DX (EJ6)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd lose the tails and go with some original Si wheels too. Not bad though.