Not open for further replies.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Participation in the classified's section will now require CC membership for at least one month, and a total of 30 or more posts. This should help deter undesirable sellers / scammers.

Bstreet2307

I have been on here a month and I'm not trying to scam anybody is there any way to lift the block so I can sell my hatch? All I do is lurk and I have a awesome deal I know I sound like a scammer but I really need this car gone lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have been on here a month and I'm not trying to scam anybody is there any way to lift the block so I can sell my hatch? All I do is lurk and I have a awesome deal I know I sound like a scammer but I really need this car gone lol
sorry but rules are rules, and the requirements are very easy to reach. 30 posts is nothing serious

RonJ

Banned
Be patient. I earned my time and post count. Now I can rip off whomever I choose with impunity. Full membership is so worth it! ;)

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Guys/Girls, this is non-negotiable. Contribute to the forum and you will reach the requirements in no time.

This is to save the buyer and keep the classified clear of cluttered zero post sellers that won't sell their items because no one knows/trusts them. This also shows us that you want to actually contribute to the forum for the better good of the site, instead of using us like craigslist or a junk yard. :thumbs up

Status
Not open for further replies.