new club civic member

French-Frye

Hey im new to club civic I've been in club integra for awhile but have been building my 91 Civic SI for a little. Hopin to make a build thread eventually I will post pics sometime tonight or tomorrow

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome yo

French-Frye

Thanks. Lol im kinda new to civics. I only had my integra before this so im learnin the stuff I need for my EF build. Like what parts match what and I would like to post a build thread for it but its pretty far into it already

Culberson

condoms prevent minivans
i know what you mean i am use to having the early 90 Toyota 4x4's ive got a 90 DX hatch and im in the middle of doing the MPFI swap. the EF's can sometimes be a diffrent world entirely. but none the less welcome!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

Deifnitely post pics. I'd like to see your seats too.

French-Frye

Well she's kinda out of commission right now. Lost oil pressure from the pan gasket and the bearings got tight (none spun amazingly) so ill post pics of the rebuild and some install that I have pics of. Its my 91 civic SiR clone with an imported B16A turbo runnin 15 psi. Last tune I put down 340 to the wheels. Lol my friends decided to call it project yesSiR.

emerican

Registered VIP
welcome to the site
i hope you enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions or problems feel free to pm me

French-Frye

welcome fellow integra owner
you didn't sell your teg did you .
Lol thank you everybody. And no I didn't sell my teggy, I might have to to pay for this build I may be a tad in debt:oops: but nonetheless my teg was my first honda and for sure will have another one later down the road or if I can keep this one close that I could buy it back if I can....its kinda beat tho 94 LS beater I got a year ago