** new cocky hatchback driver**

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
damn didn't think you were really going to get it!

I like the tails :what:

Looks pretty clean :thumbup:
, but post some engine bay pics foo! haha
btw does it run good?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I really like eg hatches. I think your car has tons of potential man.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thnks guys. it runs pretty strong. the exhaust is 2 1/2, i need to take it down 1/4 the top end screams tho. gonna swap my y8 mani real soon. engine bay is lil ugly.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tails look fine, leave them. I don't mine the type r lip either. Throw some paint on the lip and skirts and it'll be purrrdy.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tails look fine, leave them. I don't mine the type r lip either. Throw some paint on the lip and skirts and it'll be purrrdy.
if someone will buy em i'll get rid of em. not gonna roll lipless tho

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice thread title a*****e. =)

Overall nice car. Not feeling the rims though, I like them with a polished face!

The paint looks good, lucky you.

IMO, EG hatches can pull off the lip-less rear.

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The CIVIC decal on the hood needs to go. Painted lips are gay... never have or ever will like them. Only a few can pull them off, this is not one of them. Wish my shell was that clean....

MunkyRealOne

Do work!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your car looks like its hurting for a fresh paintjob
omg that looks just like my old civic. minus the trunk.. iS that painted or not?
A fresh paint job?!? It's gotta be the picture cause my paint is immaculate along with the body. Not a spec of rust anywhere...never been in an accident either. Hatch, Hood, & Duckbill are all VIS CF parts.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A fresh paint job?!? It's gotta be the picture cause my paint is immaculate along with the body. Not a spec of rust anywhere...never been in an accident either. Hatch, Hood, & Duckbill are all VIS CF parts.
he may have been looking at reflections in your paint. your ride looks sick tho.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh, lil update. i decided to forgo the visual s**t and got me a kill switch

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I beleive that Matttitaly8 was saying that the OP's car is hurting for a paintjob, and he was asking if MunkyRealOne had a paint job on his car probably because the paint is so fresh. Matt used to have a teal SI hatch and the paint was fresh and I believe it had been repainted so thats why he was asking is MunkyRealOne's had been painted. I win.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The CIVIC decal on the hood needs to go. Painted lips are gay... never have or ever will like them. Only a few can pull them off, this is not one of them. Wish my shell was that clean....
i like painted lips and prolly gonna put a carbon hood. prolly gonna put a jdm baby seat in it too.:lol: