New daily driver project for me: '96 EJ6

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not feeling the cooling plate, but whatever.

buy my wheels..
Its old and was on my coupe, and all bent out of shape. I'll be throwing it away soon haha.

And I want too, but I'm so freaking broke at the moment...I'll let you know!

I can't believe I've missed this thread. It was lookin iffy at first with the stock headlights and the buddy club wheels but now it looks AMAZING! Those EK4 headlights make a huge difference. Also wheels are my favorite. How much were those tailgate spoilers? Good luck with the rest of your "DD" build :lol: and good to hear your business is doing well.
Thanks man! Yeah I didn't like the car on the buddy clubs, so I sold them and slapped on the Kosei's. I didn't like the stock amber crap, so I HAD to get some CTR's or SiR's. =)

And the tailgate spoilers were 220$...pretty expensive for some pieces of rubber that may fly off on the highway, so they're back in they're box :lol:
But thanks a lot for the kind words man! I really appreciate it.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can't get over how proper it looks with the wheels and that stance.
Very nice.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice! hows she run? what size wheels are those again?
Thanks, she runs like complete ass. Throwing 6 codes, miss firing in cyl # 1, 2, and 3, haha.
Yeah I don't know. something has to be wrong...
But the wheels are 16X7.5" +43
Thanks!

I can't get over how proper it looks with the wheels and that stance.
Very nice.
Haha thanks homie :thumbup:

2nd_gen

TURD-BO
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
very sick. i seen a pic of this car on ht and was jocking it. now im in the process of shooting my car trim black. your car is an inspiration.

and IF you plan to throw out that cooling plate, consider throwing it this way :]

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^
Haha thanks a lot homie! :thumbup:
And word, I might be getting a Greddy one, so if you want this one, 25$ shipped and its yours =)
Its a little bent, but can be straightened out no problem.

Oh and I adjusted my valve timing, and this thing is a BEAST! Boost will be installed next week...I'll get a before vid and an after vid soon...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was gonna say, sounds like timing..
let me know on the wheels...
i'll have to let u know, im supposed to be coming denver way soon.
was supposed to be down at bandimere for truckfest again this year..
id love to see this car in person..

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was gonna say, sounds like timing..
let me know on the wheels...
i'll have to let u know, im supposed to be coming denver way soon.
was supposed to be down at bandimere for truckfest again this year..
id love to see this car in person..
Word man. Im selling a bunch of stuff and then I'd LOVE to pick those wheels up from you. I need some baller track wheels ;)
And word man! Would be cool to meet and all that.
What part of CO are you in? I'm in the springs, but make occasional drives to denver.

Strictly Flatblack Terror!!!! :word: LOL
Werrrd up!

jmanlake

5+ Year Member
thats the same thing i just did
what sucks is it the dx so no vtec
that will chang when i put this b20 n it

:twisted:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im in grand junction...

western slope ftw..

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just went through all the pages and it was awesome, very nice work and thats bad ass to find a car with that nice of a paint job on it, good find
R.I.P the coupe :(

CMJ

TaintripperExtraordinaire
5+ Year Member
Im in love with this thing, the flat black is gorgeous.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just went through all the pages and it was awesome, very nice work and thats bad ass to find a car with that nice of a paint job on it, good find
R.I.P the coupe :(
Thanks a lot man! The coupe is still here...its actually my daily driver at the moment, trying to use up some miles on this thing before I boost the hatch =)

Im in love with this thing, the flat black is gorgeous.
Thanks homie :thumbup:

jams_ek

Banned
whats up greyson!! hey you sill got those intersection lights for sale?? your ride is lookin sick as always bro!

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I kind of figured this was going to happen. I knew you couldn't let a wonderful platform like that hatch be nothing more than the daily commuter. She's looking sexy, anxious to see whp numbers once she's broken in and boosted. Servion?

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats up greyson!! hey you sill got those intersection lights for sale?? your ride is lookin sick as always bro!
Thanks homie! Nah I sold them to some dude in FL, my friend Danny told me to contact him and he sent payment right away haha.

I kind of figured this was going to happen. I knew you couldn't let a wonderful platform like that hatch be nothing more than the daily commuter. She's looking sexy, anxious to see whp numbers once she's broken in and boosted. Servion?
Yeah man LOL, too good of a base to keep stock =)
And nah, my friend works at Honda, and he used crome, and does his own tuning. He will be tunning it =)
Heres two pictures of my car today, I had to do a photoshoot with the rear tailgate spoilers at least once before I sell them.

Givin the thumbs up haha.