New daily driver project for me: '96 EJ6

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That coupe is tooooooo damn good looking.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Updates! Small ones but worth while I suppose.
Honda Access visors and OE antenna block off plate.

Some basic goodies:

I ordered Stanley yellow square foglights also, they should be here soon along with the EK clock, single din block off plate, and a few other things. I'll keep you all updated.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oo dang haha. Nice find on the hatch and the clock. I love mine!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys! I installed it today, looks badass. Just waiting for my blockoff plate and most the interior is done.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good pick up on the hatch. id say swap a few things out of the coupe and sell it. you arent going to get your money back anyway for the stuff you put in it. looking forward to see what you do with the hatch.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will be getting some cheap rotas or even si's to put on the coupe and take off the kosei's. The J's canards will come off, along with the ASR bar, beaks bar, LCA's and sway bars. The Ksports will stay. The wing will come off because its a rare gem I want to keep. But! Thats about it haha. I'll try and get 5 or 6 grand out of it, but nothing more. I'm not too picky.

Most of the s**t being taken off will go on the hatch after its lowered, except the canards and wing of course.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did the install, here we go:

and put the spoon mirrors on

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sidemarkers and bumper pole installed...yeah the bumper pole is too far in, should be out on the corner, but I wasn't thinking. And I dont have the bracket for the EK4 pole, so mine just goes straight up. Oh well, looks good until I get some SiR bumpers!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
UPDATE! Picked up some Buddy Club P1 racing wheels from my buddy Gabe with Falken Ziex tires. 2 of the tires have great tread left, the other probably about 34 -40% tread left. Also picked up his buddy club lug nuts. All for an amazing deal! These will not go on until I get some suspension, but figured I'd show off some shitty pics. Sorry, my garage has crappy lighting lol.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I like how you have the red arrows on your cluster, so ghetto I love it haha. I'm glad you decided to keep the wheels off until you get suspension.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, that was the cluster that was in my coupe back in like '05, i thought it was cool. hahah.

Thanks man!

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it, just not a big fan of the color. Those wheels should look really nice.