new ej1 project

mugenkid91

iScrape iRage iHonda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got rid of the 94 and bought a 93.. its not the best thing but its a start.. still needs alittle body work but ive got most of it done already. so stoked to prep it for paint. not sure of the plans yet but shes lowered, has an s2k full exhaust header back, short shifter, front end is new and has ls leather seats alittle torn but im gonna get them redone..

mugenkid91

iScrape iRage iHonda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pics coming soon

mugenkid91

iScrape iRage iHonda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

mugenkid91

iScrape iRage iHonda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

finally brought my car home from Florida just wanted to update my build b/c i was at a stand by with no money

took out the a/c and p/s

mugenkid91

iScrape iRage iHonda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
still have alot to do but thats all ive gotten so far. i bought another z6 block from a friend and i plan on rebuilding that instead of doing a mini me. but we'll see what happens. its going to be a slow build but i hope everyone enjoys it and likes the car when its finished.

bigboy106

Great car pickup, looks like it will be mint just need to paint her..! oh, and can someone please tell me where i can get a mirror that goes across the whole car? i really want to get one to put in my coupe so i can sticker bomb it...(since i cant really rock a bike rack)

mugenkid91

iScrape iRage iHonda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im liking it tuned in for updates
whats your overall goal for the motor
i dont plan on doing to much honestly cause its my daily driver. i want to get around 200/250hp probably run low boost.

mugenkid91

iScrape iRage iHonda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Great car pickup, looks like it will be mint just need to paint her..! oh, and can someone please tell me where i can get a mirror that goes across the whole car? i really want to get one to put in my coupe so i can sticker bomb it...(since i cant really rock a bike rack)
honestly bro you can get one at pepboys for like 20 bucks lol there actually really good to have plus they look really good ha

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's called a wink mirror. If you search that you should find some online like at amazon.

mugenkid91

iScrape iRage iHonda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
picked up the z6 block today.. sunday gonna tear it down put in the new pistons, connecting rods, engine bearings, and all that good stuff. taking pics tomorrow of the block and head.