new EJ6 Build

greenEJ6

So back in December I wrecked my sedan build. I didnt have the time to fix it so i bought a "new" car for $500. This is what i got.

It had a bad transmission, no radio, and a bad tire. Since my sedan was an auto as well i just did a quick trans swap and off she went.

greenEJ6

So far i have put a 99-00 rear bumper, CR-V cluster, Alpine deck, Alpine door speakers, Pioneer 6x9, and a driver seat. plus a little tlc.

greenEJ6

Just wnt out to take som progress pics. i put in an arm rest, the driver seat, fixed the taillight and lower bracket peice, painted my hub caps, and put a cherry bomb as my mufler with a DC sports tip, replaced the dizzy cap, rotor, wires and new plugs (NGK)

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Needs some love but not terrible for $500..

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That thing is gross lol. Coulda atleast taken the hub caps off to paint them...

greenEJ6

That thing is gross lol. Coulda atleast taken the hub caps off to paint them...
I only washed it once and havent cleaned musch of it. those are the DX hub caps i did them real quick. Im gonna paint my EX hub caps in the next couple of days and put them on.

CO671

Registered VIP
money pit =/
Make your plans for it now and knock them all off so you don't spend more money in the end.

greenEJ6

money pit =/
Make your plans for it now and knock them all off so you don't spend more money in the end.
Its my daily and i live in the hill country so i don't want it to be perfect but i want it comfortable and affordable. I'm gonna lower it with adjustable coil overs on some kyb agx wen mine go bad. and rsx seats if i find some at a pick and pull. and 99-00 ac swap (already have this) and maybe some 15's if its a good deal.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice starting point, good luck with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greenEJ6

So abou a week ago someone backed into my car i got their insurance info and went and saw hem over the week end.
I took a trip to the local pic and pull and got a replacement door now i just need to get it painted :/.
[/URL][/IMG]

monstahtron

Those last two pics aren't working for me, but nice find look forward to seeing more of this since we have the same car.

greenEJ6

So the weekend afer my car got hit i went to the pick and pull and picked up a door

Gonna get and new bumper and try to take it to a body shop this summer.
I dont think im gonna go wih the 99-00 green(G95P) in sted of he 96-98 green (G28P) just a personal prefrance on the color