new EJ6 hatch

troytroy22

ill let the pics do the talking

JDM b16a with type r pistons and skunk 2 pro cams dc headers 4-2-1 straight piped.

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pretty nice hatch, personally I would paint match the molding lip and roof though unless the roof is cf also, oh and change the wheels. Is it lsvtec crvtec b16 or gsr?

troytroy22

thanks. yea im gonna paint match all the molding and i do want to change the wheels. its just gonna take some time because i have a baby on the way. its a b16a jdm with type r pistons and skunk 2 pro cams dc headers 4-2-1 straight piped.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Very clean, not really my style, but clean all the same!

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not bad, looks clean. Not a huge fan of the rims, but they're OK. Certainly not close to the worst I've seen heh.

I've never been one for the black and white paint scheme / raw carbon fiber look, but eh. Still a nice ride.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good man! Myself I love the color. Rims ehh.

Why a side marker on the passenger side but not the driver side though?

Any future plans engine wise?

troytroy22

thanks. when i bought the car only 1 side marker was installed:cry:.... im going to get the other one cut in soon. i want to change the rims for sure i was thinking of some Enkie 92's color gold and color match all the molding and roof. but i do like the pearl white color.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not too shabby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks guys. when i bought the car only 1 side marker was installed:cry:.... im going to get the other one cut in soon. i want to change the rims for sure i was thinking of some Enkie 92's color gold and color match all the molding and roof. but i do like the pearl white color.
Damn, was the driver side hit and the fender replaced? I can't see why someone would do one but not the other haha. And those wheels would look good!

troytroy22

I know it wasn't hit but it maybe was dented then changed before they painted it n never got to putting the new hole. I really don't understand why he never did it. Haha