nice coupe man, that s**t is clean

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stickman said:
It is a road flare.......
^^ Its when your car is unreliable like mine and your tranny f**ks up on you. Yup.. I needed one. lol

-Jason

stickman

5+ Year Member
Thanks for all the nice comments, you guys make me feel weclomed to the site. And the cluster isnt in the car anymore, i'm using the si cluster.

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice, the painted foglight covers look really good, i might consider doing that.

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice..you're one lucky person...i cant find a RED EM1 for a decent price..they're either overpriced or too modified...

:thumbs up

stickman

5+ Year Member
^^ thanks, I have own this one since 99, i bought it brand new, it was the only SI on the lot at the time.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean car. Now how come ive never seen this car at the huge honda tech meets here in madison???

Tap it

NA is Best!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car! seems like you need to get some recent pics since you removed a bunch of stuff
(put si cluster back in, removed eyebrows and mugen emblem)

Aegis

5+ Year Member
The CF trunk looks a little off. Is it just like that? Or have you not adjusted the rubber stoppers?

stickman

5+ Year Member
CivicEXofD0om said:
Clean car. Now how come ive never seen this car at the huge honda tech meets here in madison???
I dont know about the honda tech meets. I never go on that site, maybey next summer.

Tap IT said:
nice car! seems like you need to get some recent pics since you removed a bunch of stuff
(put si cluster back in, removed eyebrows and mugen emblem)
Yea I need new pic, the si cluster was always in(I just had gage faces over them, dont ask me why.) The eyebrows and the mugen badge are off the car to.