New EX coupe owner here.

jayemar

5+ Year Member
Hi CC, I just got my ex about a month ago after selling my 1990 300zxtt. I'm really liking the fuel efficiency compared to the 17-20mpg of my old car and suprisingly not missing the 380hp as much as i thought i would be. Here's some pics i got off of the dealers webpage i bought it from, havent gotten around to taking my own yet. Only mod so far is the leather interior which was a large reason i bought the car, let me know what you think, later.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice, wish i coulda got leather in mine :(

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
very nice choice...!

just to let you know, your sig size is too big.

jayemar

5+ Year Member
how's that?, same size as urs so its gotta be good right =)

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
actually..both of yalls is too big file size wise

te: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

just take them into photoshop and save as and reduce the quality

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What was your previous car with 380hp?
Hi CC, I just got my ex about a month ago after selling my 1990 300zxtt. I'm really liking the fuel efficiency compared to the 17-20mpg of my old car and suprisingly not missing the 380hp as much as i thought i would be. Here's some pics i got off of the dealers webpage i bought it from, havent gotten around to taking my own yet. Only mod so far is the leather interior which was a large reason i bought the car, let me know what you think, later.

Reading wins again, lol

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Looks nice, but you should have just waited and gotten a 2008 civic ex-l, which is standard leather, and looks damn nice aswell, but still like how clean yours looks.