New exhaust intalled on my 8th Si

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got the the exhaust I wanted for my Si. It came off a 8th gen Mugen Civic Si. So the exhaust had to be cut and welded and took it to a local muffler shop that did an awesome job. Here are some pics and a crappy vid.

And here is a video made with my phone MyTouch so its not that good

Vertigo97

5+ Year Member
Sounds great, and looks amazing.
Congratulations man

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice dood, looks good

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man, really looks like that was stock for that car. they did do a really good job. I just got my rsx muffler put on my hatch but didn't get really great fitment just yet(wife was complaining about how long we were there so my buddy couldn't play with it anymore) so I'm taking it to a shop for final touches. hope mine comes out looking as good as yours.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice dood, looks good
Thanks!
man, really looks like that was stock for that car. they did do a really good job. I just got my rsx muffler put on my hatch but didn't get really great fitment just yet(wife was complaining about how long we were there so my buddy couldn't play with it anymore) so I'm taking it to a shop for final touches. hope mine comes out looking as good as yours.
haha oh wives lol thanks for the comment. the shop I took it did a good job. hope you get yours comes out good also

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice man how much did you get the exhaust?