K24 swap block sleeved by RS Machines Cali
K20A2 ported/polished match head and manifold
comp cams
9 1/2 Eagle rods
JE Pistons
polished crank
high volume oil pump
70mm throttle body
Cusco LSD (torque steers like crazy haha!!)
18" Rays Volk racing 2 piece wheels
16" Rotora drilled/slotted w/8 piston calipers (steel braided lines)
rolled fenders
AEM standalone
oversized aluminum radiator
intercooler off a R34
T70 .68 a/r trim turbo
750cc Rc injectors
CF hood/ back hatch
Exedy stage 3 clutch kit
custom 3 inch exhaust with Blitz can ( Nice deep rumble )
Tien adjustables
swapped front seats from an Acura tsx-s for looks and comfort!! The lumbar support is awesome
getting re-tuned once I swap out from a 2 bar to 3 bar map sensor and 8lb wastegate spring to a 12lb so I can safely increase boost. currently running 14lb on one tune and 17 on the other but I stick to the mild tune due to not being able to properly program higher than 15lb with the 2 bar sensor. even at 14lb it is a beast.
Thanks for the long intro! looking forward to checking out other peoples set ups for ideas!

Last edited:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and.... after all that reading no pics :(

lol right?

You can upload your photos to a photo sharing site like photobucket, or imageshack. Copy and paste the link with the brackets [ and ]

Nvm I see them. Looks good! I bet everyone on that island knows that car. :lol:

AINANALU

Thanks young! It gets a ton of attention.. Not always good. I get a ton of people trying to race me all the time... I just laugh. The best is it is usually young kids with all show no go cars with test pipes and weed whacker mufflers haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd suggest getting a hondata 4bar map and be good to go. What's the injector duty like with the 750cc's? Awesome setup

AINANALU

I'd suggest getting a hondata 4bar map and be good to go. What's the injector duty like with the 750cc's? Awesome setup

I don't know off hand what the duty cycle is on the 750cc's. I do believe it's high, and I'm running less than 80% of there max capability to reduce the possibility of running lean. I actually run rich on my mapping just in case

Btw thanks, I'll check out that 4bar sensor instead!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: