New From Mexico...

demostjek9

5+ Year Member
Hi People... im new from mexico like the title said im not very good to talk english but i try so if something is spell wrong tell me so i can learn much more.... well i have a Em2.. with Stock engine 17 inch rims Rotas with Semislick tire yokohama so if theres someting you want to tell me... And dont forget live the JDM...
i Already sell 2 cars an eg with GSR Swap and a Ek with Gsr Block and b16a2 Head, b16b Pistons and more things... im new so i need to learn how to insert photo...
BTW thanx to all this is a good Forum so Congratulation... for all the people that poste here, help me alot with diagrams and al that...

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey welcome; is good to have a paisano around here, also im posting from mexico

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welcome to the club.. I'll go ahead and put this in member's rides since you'll be posting pics soon.

demostjek9

5+ Year Member
Hi and Thank You for the Welcome íll post some pics in this Week... and Thanx to all... JDM Rules...

demostjek9

5+ Year Member
Here this is My em2... a little normal because y have only 1 month with the car...
in this i will post soome photo of the Ek that i sell XD

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks decent. drop would help with those wheels with maybe some darker tint. something is missing to where the wheels dont fit in.

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tumbalo, cambia de rines y obscurece mas las ventanas.

y por favor no digas "JDM Rules" te van a chingar aqui en CC

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hola Amigo. That's pretty much all I got for spanish, and my wife's from Mexican, you'd think I knew a little more
anyways, welcome