New Front Lip + Wash!!

Blk05Civic

Reppin HX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys

Just got a Type-R Style front lip for $50 brand new from someone on hondatech, put it on today to check the fitment. It fits alright, had to bend it a little.

Unpainted still. I plan on paint matching the lip, door handles, mirrors, and side skirts this winter. Plus try and get a wingless trunk.

Got some "H" center caps finally too=)

I washed and waxed the car too. Let me know what you think!

Shes got another few weeks on the road, then being rebuilt with turbo during this winter.
Took pics with a 2MP cell phone, tried my skills in photoshop:lol:

Comments/Criticism welcome!

98wickedcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good. You should polish those blades.

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looks good bro, looks complete now with that lip. i usually hate that lip but it goes well with your car

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your pictures make it hard to do justice on your wax job, but still looks clean. I love the type R lip on 6th gen, probalby the cleanest in my opinion. Black blades look good, something different, too many polished blades out there.

Blk05Civic

Reppin HX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good. You should polish those blades.
I had them polished, trying a different look. I want some new wheels come springtime anyway. Some 205 tires should look nice.

looks good bro, looks complete now with that lip. i usually hate that lip but it goes well with your car
Thanks bro:cool: I was going to get a rear lip, but it looked weird and hit the exhaust.

your pictures make it hard to do justice on your wax job, but still looks clean. I love the type R lip on 6th gen, probalby the cleanest in my opinion. Black blades look good, something different, too many polished blades out there.
Yeah, all I have is a 2 megapixel camera on my nokia cell phone. I tried in photoshop, but it only does so much.

I get 50/50 on my blades. Some love em, some hate em. There isn't really anything in between that. haha

ej6_1021

teamStreetGeekz
5+ Year Member
loooks cleeann. how much you get ur lip for? the exhaust angle looks dope too

HiPWR Racing

JDM Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like it dont get me wrong but the side skirts kinda throw a curveball at it haha

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you couldve maybe got a legit looking type r lip for a little more.. i had that lip, the fit was whack... sorry i dont like that lip.. lol

but those blades loook craseeeeeeeeeeee... in a good way.

Blk05Civic

Reppin HX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
loooks cleeann. how much you get ur lip for? the exhaust angle looks dope too
it was $50 brand new from someone on HT:thumbs up

i like it dont get me wrong but the side skirts kinda throw a curveball at it haha
yeah, i know! hahahah, i need to paint them to match the car.

you couldve maybe got a legit looking type r lip for a little more.. i had that lip, the fit was whack... sorry i dont like that lip.. lol

but those blades loook craseeeeeeeeeeee... in a good way.
yeah, im not 100% satisfied with it, but then again, i dont wanna spend anymore than $50 on a lip all because it could get jacked or it could break. for $50 i think its ok, maybe once i paint it, it might look better

blades are FS!

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh man that looks really nice and clean. It will looke 100x better without the spoiler. If you can't wait, just take it off and go to a hardware store and buy some plugs for it. Since your car is dark, it won't look TOO bad.

Blk05Civic

Reppin HX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh man that looks really nice and clean. It will looke 100x better without the spoiler. If you can't wait, just take it off and go to a hardware store and buy some plugs for it. Since your car is dark, it won't look TOO bad.
I'm afraid its gonna leak water though if it would rain:(

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm afraid its gonna leak water though if it would rain:(
The ones they have at ACE, are really good. They seal it up good enough, for extra measure, use some sealant on the bottom of the trunk. lol it cost about $3 for it all.

Blk05Civic

Reppin HX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The ones they have at ACE, are really good. They seal it up good enough, for extra measure, use some sealant on the bottom of the trunk. lol it cost about $3 for it all.
i just tried taking off the screws, they are rusted on:( so im gonna need a new trunk lid as it is, or try pbblaster, we will see

maybe i can find someone to trade

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad man. The only ting that i'm not feelin' is the lip and the black blades. They'd look 1000000x's better if they were polished IMO...

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
how much and where did you get the centercaps from? im not a fan of the painted blades because they came out crappy i can tell you didn't tape of around the lip evenly

Blk05Civic

Reppin HX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not bad man. The only ting that i'm not feelin' is the lip and the black blades. They'd look 1000000x's better if they were polished IMO...
yeah, i get some people sayin polished, some sayin keep black. i wanna get rid of my wing and then some NON-oem wheels/

how much and where did you get the centercaps from? im not a fan of the painted blades because they came out crappy i can tell you didn't tape of around the lip evenly
got the centercaps off of someone on clubrsx actually for $20 shipped haha, weird

yeah, i didnt put as much time into them as i should have, but from far away they dont look bad lol

clean ride.