New Fry's in Concord, CA

exoin

STi Driver
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Theres a new Fry's in Concord. It opened on Friday. Now we don't have to go to Fremont or Sacramento to go to Fry's. I hear its small and the parking is small. But I'll still be going today to check it out.

sublimewls

What's Up Denny Neagle?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is it over by the Brenden Theater? Like its near Burlington Coat Factor (it might be in that acual building)....

exoin

STi Driver
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I dunno. I'm about to leave pretty soon. I heard its in the old Levitz store

Sqratch DC5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yep yer right...

i was pissed cuz i tried getin in on the grand opening during my lunch break... it was HELLA packed! i was tryin to score an xbox for 99 bucks! :(

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Like a Fry's Electronics??? How in the hell can that be small? They're like the size of 4 Best Buys here.

Only had problems with the Ultra cheap RAM from Fry's. Got my Polk MM10's for 99.00 each w/ enclosure and then they went on sale for $79.00 each so I got $40.00 refunded. MM10's are 199.00 ea.elsewhere.

exoin

STi Driver
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm sticking to the one in Fremont. It feels like they took the Fremont store and crammed it into a smaller store. And there is a line to get into the store. :wtf:

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my brother's a supervisor for a fry's here in so cal and he had to fly up there to help open up that store in concord.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet ... im tired of mobbin to sac everytime.