New girl needs help

MzBoss

Rogue
That is going to look sweet with the wheels and tail light tint. It's already hot with the window tint. lol

Shesfromthefire

Import Sweethearts
Thanks everyone! I ordered JDM emblems today, and ordered the pink overlays last Wednesday. I need to order the smoke tint film next, and I'm probably going to get get clay bar today along with edge guard (small garage my door hits the wall).

I was going to wash it today but 60% chance or rain soooo that ruins that plan. I'll probably work on my interior today.

civicspencer

Registered VIP
Thanks everyone! I ordered JDM emblems today, and ordered the pink overlays last Wednesday. I need to order the smoke tint film next, and I'm probably going to get get clay bar today along with edge guard (small garage my door hits the wall).

I was going to wash it today but 60% chance or rain soooo that ruins that plan. I'll probably work on my interior today.
Coming along pretty quickly and nicely.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll say I'm impressed with how fast you're getting into doing these mods for someone who didn't know the "ins and outs" just only a week ago lol. Keep it up.

And yeah, 17's on an 8th gen won't be bad. It's putting 17's on pre-'01 Civics that's not so hot...

Shesfromthefire

Import Sweethearts
Lol I do know some in and outs :P I just don't want to over promise and under deliver on my knowledge. My mods have been minor and planned for a while. I've gotten a lot of encouragement and help from people here :D

civicspencer

Registered VIP
i'll say i'm impressed with how fast you're getting into doing these mods for someone who didn't know the "ins and outs" just only a week ago lol. Keep it up.

And yeah, 17's on an 8th gen won't be bad. It's putting 17's on pre-'01 civics that's not so hot...
x2

emerican

Registered VIP
Looks good glad to see how its coming along and defintly gonna stay tuned for the updates on it.
The debadging looks good all off mine are gone except for the Honda h as well.