New Guy (Did not know were else to post this)

Generation Six

No, Your Not Faster.
hey everyone,

just wanted to introduce myself to everyone, sorry if i posted in the wrong forum topic...

anyways, my names Pete, live in kitchener, ON at the moment
proud owner of a 99 civic CX hatchback, red with tint (no mods.. YET!)
found the site just browsing google for how to's and knew i needed to join my fellow civic lovers
this is my second civic, previously owned a 97 CX hatch
at the moment i dont have a job so im looking for some cheap good looking mods, some in mind include...
black tail lights, black headlights (the back part, instead of chromed)
LED accent lighting (license plates, interior roof light)
MAYBE fast blinkers.. the cheap way haha

for now thats about it! if you have any suggestions for some DIY cheap mods, feel free to let me know, love to keep my civic looking sharp!

and one final question, any fellow forum-ers in kitchener or area?

thanks!
-Pete.. and yes i AM only 17.. 18 in less that 2 weeks :cool:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i moved it for ya man, welcome to club civic , post up some pics of your car,

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pics of car and welcome. this is a great site to be a member of and you will find everything you need here. ^^^^He always does something gay like that HAHAHA

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
welcome. post some pics man. representing the kw region :lol: good to see another local on here

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: Post some pics of your ride bro. Blackhousing headlights are a great ,simple and cheap mod to do. Please don't do the fast blinkers.

Generation Six

No, Your Not Faster.
thanks everyone, ill get pics up within the next day or two.. totally forgot to take then cause i just got the car

Generation Six

No, Your Not Faster.
alright, uploading to my computer... will be on in a second
DISCLAIMER THOGUGH

car is dirty... :(
melting snow plus construction site and mud dont mix nicely

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome! id suggest gettin a crv cluster instead of si. better looking imo. oh and repaint the steelies gloss black with a red pinstripe on the edge. thatll look real good and if you drop it itll look sick.

Generation Six

No, Your Not Faster.
ahh, steels are just for winter, have had no time to switch to my summers, which are corrado rims (lol) painted black and about 1-2 inches larger, i think they look nice as a temporary fix. eventually ill get around to finding some rims...
and do you have any pics of a CRV cluster? i was kinda leaning towards SI for the SI badge haha :P
plus, how hards the switch from cluster to cluster (manual to manual cars)

Generation Six

No, Your Not Faster.
also, i dont really want to lower it becuase the roads here are terrrrrrrrible for lowered rides and the curbs are huge :/ i was thinking of just putting on larger tires to make it look lowered

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man the roads arent that bad here, i dropped my car a couple inches with no worries, im sitting about 5.5 inches off the ground and i clear everything. and please dont put larger tires on to make it look lower it will only make it look like a 4x4

Generation Six

No, Your Not Faster.
haha, well around conestoga area is sketch... :/
lol and i was only talking like 1 - 1.5 inches larger tires, like my corrado rims are 15 inches i think